Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-04-2013, 08:27 PM   #16
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016 <3 Manaka

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So how many people actually post on ISH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
I was thinking the same thing. jlauber, Lazeruss, Marchesk (sp?), and CalaiersFTW are all the same people. Did I miss any other Wilt stan?
I doubt that.
Jameerthefear is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:27 PM   #17
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
I was thinking the same thing. jlauber, Lazeruss, Marchesk (sp?), and CalaiersFTW are all the same people. Did I miss any other Wilt stan?
yes I'm also Phila
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:27 PM   #18
Rose'sACL
Good college starter

Rose'sACL is starting to rub some people the wrong way

CavaliersFTW is my alt. I had to make this account because i like wilt for some time and then for some time i think that he played in a weak era. I couldn't post opposing thoughts from same account so i made this one.

Wilt only had great stats because of weak era.
Rose'sACL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:27 PM   #19
CanYouDigIt
Banned

CanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
yes I'm also Phila
at least you admitted it.
CanYouDigIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:29 PM   #20
CanYouDigIt
Banned

CanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this board

People also accuse me of being hawkfan, but I can't see any similarities...

Old 09-04-2013, 08:29 PM   #21
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt

You're not me
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:29 PM   #22
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016 <3 Manaka

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

you both have shitty trade ideas
Old 09-04-2013, 08:29 PM   #23
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Anyone with a Wilt Chamberlain thread is an alt of CavaliersFTW. Nobody should care for him as much as he does.

Fun Fact: CavaliersFTW has his own YouTube Channel dedicated to Wilt. His personal life must be riveting.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:32 PM   #24
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
CavaliersFTW is my alt. I had to make this account because i like wilt for some time and then for some time i think that he played in a weak era. I couldn't post opposing thoughts from same account so i made this one.

Wilt only had great stats because of weak era.
I would also like to add that Deuce Bigalow is another account of mine. Sometimes when I think there isn't enough entertaining controversy surrounding Wilt, I'll sign in as him to drum up some discussions.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:36 PM   #25
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Anyone with a Wilt Chamberlain thread is an alt of CavaliersFTW. Nobody should care for him as much as he does.

Fun Fact: CavaliersFTW has his own YouTube Channel dedicated to Wilt. His personal life must be riveting.
He offers 100x more than nearly every poster on this site (myself included). It's devotion to the history of the game which should make everyone respect the work FTW does, regardless of your personal basketball biases.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:37 PM   #26
Miller for 3
Local High School Star

Miller for 3 has a very bad reputationMiller for 3 has a very bad reputationMiller for 3 has a very bad reputationMiller for 3 has a very bad reputation

Every single post in this thread so far has been by me, on my alt accounts
Miller for 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:38 PM   #27
OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Banned

OJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputation

This is my only account. The last forum I was at mods could easily tell what my alt accounts were by matching up my IP.
OJ SIMPSON 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:38 PM   #28
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

ISHception
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:39 PM   #29
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016 <3 Manaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ SIMPSON 2.0
This is my only account. The last forum I was at mods could easily tell what my alt accounts were by matching up my IP.
I doubt this is your only account
Old 09-04-2013, 08:39 PM   #30
CanYouDigIt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
He offers 100x more than nearly every poster on this site (myself included). It's devotion to the history of the game which should make everyone respect the work FTW does, regardless of your personal basketball biases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
Shut the F*CK Up CanYouDigIt.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 09-04-2013 at 08:58 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: