Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-04-2013, 08:40 PM   #31
HomieWeMajor
PM me to buy rep

HomieWeMajor is popular on this boardHomieWeMajor is popular on this boardHomieWeMajor is popular on this boardHomieWeMajor is popular on this board
Default Re: So how many people actually post on ISH?

I'd like to say that K-Blaze is my main account
HomieWeMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:43 PM   #32
Trollsmasher
Testing Free Agency

Trollsmasher is popular on this boardTrollsmasher is popular on this boardTrollsmasher is popular on this boardTrollsmasher is popular on this boardTrollsmasher is popular on this board

You are kinda overreacting, aren't you?
Trollsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:47 PM   #33
Himan12
On the clouds

Himan12 has an OK reputation so far

Man I should stop by more. Can't believe someone was talking to himself on 4 different accounts.

Anywho this has always been my "main" account. Why make alternate accounts?
Himan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:51 PM   #34
SamuraiSWISH
Samurai Swoosh

SamuraiSWISH is a pretty well-respected posterSamuraiSWISH is a pretty well-respected posterSamuraiSWISH is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
1 troll has come clean saying he has 7 accounts, so how many active actual people are behind all these daily posts and discussions on inside hoops? My guess is only about a dozen actual people
LOL what? Who admitted to this?

I know my boy RG has multiple accounts. Probably Electric Slide, SilkktheShocker.

TonyMontana comes off as a plowking alternate.

pauk has had sh0wtime, #1 Pacers Fan, and Nash.

9erempiree has a ton of alternates.
SamuraiSWISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:53 PM   #35
HoopsFanNumero1
College superstar

HoopsFanNumero1 has decent reputationHoopsFanNumero1 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH

I know my boy RG has multiple accounts. Probably Electric Slide, SilkktheShocker.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=311914&page=3
HoopsFanNumero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:58 PM   #36
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
Yah I should add, he didn't willingly "come clean" rather, 3 of his accounts got straight up exposed last night because he slipped up and today he was trying to act like it is no big deal and admitted he actually has 7 total accounts and talks to himself all the time with all of them - and he's been talking to himself, responding to his own posts with smileys, etc with his sockpuppets for YEARS before getting exposed.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:59 PM   #37
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt
Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
Shut the F*CK Up CanYouDigIt.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 09-04-2013 at 09:05 PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:01 PM   #38
Fudge
Balance of Opposites

Fudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH

Glad i aint the only one who thinks so too.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:11 PM   #39
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Being a Wilt fan means you're also an expert excuse maker
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:13 PM   #40
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Being a Wilt fan means you're also an expert excuse maker
As are LeRingchaser fans

Remember 2011?
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:20 PM   #41
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
As are LeRingchaser fans

Remember 2011?

Your favorite player is the one with the stigma of being a loser. LeBron will continue to play and compete for championships. You on the other hand are the one stuck making excuses. LeBron leaving mind-raped you so terribly that you don't even watch your own team anymore. The Decision literally sent you into a tailspin. To the point you only watch grainy 50/60s highlights of Wilt dunking on 6'7 white centers. Forced to become an expert excuse maker to defend your boy being a pathetic 2-4 in the finals in the weakest era of NBA history. Outdueled by his biggest competitor 11-2 in rings. Pathetic
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:20 PM   #42
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
My other account got banned when i pretended to be a LeBron stan.
Same except I did Kobe stan

I think I got banned for a couple months and made an account that got to like 50-60 posts before I switched back to my current handle
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:21 PM   #43
OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Banned

OJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
I doubt this is your only account
I doubt you ever had a girlfriend.
OJ SIMPSON 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:24 PM   #44
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm gonna come clean to ISH. I tried making fun of myself getting exposed to cover my ass but it didn't work and hurt my feelings.

This is my main account. I am Alonzo, Brickingstar, Pacers4ever, and 4 other accounts. Those accounts are 49erempiree, jameerthefear, ripthekik, and.... insidehoops.

Yes motherfckers. This conspiracy goes all the way to the top.
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:26 PM   #45
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ SIMPSON 2.0
I doubt you ever had a girlfriend.
Believe it or not I did once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
I'm gonna come clean to ISH. I tried making fun of myself getting exposed to cover my ass but it didn't work and hurt my feelings.

This is my main account. I am Alonzo, Brickingstar, Pacers4ever, and 4 other accounts. Those accounts are 49erempiree, jameerthefear, ripthekik, and.... insidehoops.

Yes motherfckers. This conspiracy goes all the way to the top.
Jameerthefear is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: