Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-04-2013, 09:42 PM   #46
Johnny Jones
Russel Wilson = GOAT

Johnny Jones has decent reputationJohnny Jones has decent reputation
Default Re: So how many people actually post on ISH?

My other account is theoo.
Johnny Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:04 PM   #47
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation

Well I only have 1 account!
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:30 PM   #48
fos
It's not rebound-ball.

fos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected poster

I only have one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsPfIPZ7Utk
fos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:34 PM   #49
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm TonyMontana. SamuraiSwish found me out in the other thread.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:39 PM   #50
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have 1 account, and 1 gimmick.

But I'll never tell! (in creepy voice)
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:14 AM   #51
kells333
Great young streetballer

kells333 has not been impressing people

Wait why in theee fvck would you have more than account? So you can argue with yourself?
kells333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:26 AM   #52
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Members: 209,218
Active Members: 1,990

Don't know who's gimmick is who. Only account here.

That active members was just the last half-day or so
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:29 AM   #53
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
That active members was just the last half-day or so
We da bess!
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:39 AM   #54
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There once was a poster named Alonzo
Who went all sideways and gonzo
When his alias's went wrong
He posted a schlong
Now there's no more fun for Alonzo
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:41 AM   #55
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation here

I've sometime sat around an pondered this same question.

I think there are 3-4 people who are constantly posting under 3-4 accounts each which make up 90% of ISH
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:43 AM   #56
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star

COnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat cool

Only 1 account for me, but I have used the same screen name on other Lakers forums.
COnDEMnED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:59 AM   #57
Inferno
chill

Inferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation here

The thread where I found out Alonzo was deleted?
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 01:00 AM   #58
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno
Yep, sadly.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 01:03 AM   #59
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno
RedBlackAttack claimed he saved all 16 pages of it. So you can contact him if you wish to print these 16 pages and frame each and every one of them in your bedroom in commemoration of your success here at ISH.
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 01:09 AM   #60
poido123
Banned

poido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Only one account for me.

Now, if Jeff was to IP ban some of the trolls on here, he would literally lose 90% of the traffic on ISH. To ask him to get rid of certain posters would be a bad business decision in the short term, unless of course he decides to go the long term plan and really crack down on the serial offenders.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: