Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-05-2013, 01:09 AM   #61
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: So how many people actually post on ISH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
I'm TonyMontana. SamuraiSwish found me out in the other thread.

You are not at all like Montana, I don't see the correlation.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 01:13 AM   #62
Xover
High school junior varsity star

Xover has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno
The thread where I found out Alonzo was deleted?

how does an april 2013er find someone out?
Xover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 01:18 AM   #63
Inferno
chill

Inferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xover
how does an april 2013er find someone out?

The guy made a thread about how he got an autograph from LeBron, and when he was later asked how big LeBron is, he accidentally responded with an alt, and I was the first to notice
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 01:18 AM   #64
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
Only one account for me.

Now, if Jeff was to IP ban some of the trolls on here, he would literally lose 90% of the traffic on ISH. To ask him to get rid of certain posters would be a bad business decision in the short term, unless of course he decides to go the long term plan and really crack down on the serial offenders.

It's what's best for business

Last edited by TheMarkMadsen : 09-05-2013 at 01:27 AM.
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 01:22 AM   #65
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
It's what's best for business

Yeah, can't blame someone for trying to run a business though whether we like it or not. It does however run an alternative website to those that are more strict.
Old 09-05-2013, 01:30 AM   #66
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
Yeah, can't blame someone for trying to run a business though whether we like it or not. It does however run an alternative website to those that are more strict.

I believe there's money to be made in a site that encourages good bball discussion an discourages troll tho..

If the trolls actually had to get creative it might help out
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 01:36 AM   #67
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
I believe there's money to be made in a site that encourages good bball discussion an discourages troll tho..

If the trolls actually had to get creative it might help out

There are other sites that do. I'm on a chicago bulls site that I found a nice relief/balance from the trolls here.

So, I guess ISH wouldn't be offering anything different to those options.

I've just got used to the fact that certain posters won't be banned due to how often they post and how much discussion they generate troll or not.
Old 09-05-2013, 01:48 AM   #68
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jeff is all the posters except the OP
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 01:49 AM   #69
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1imtf
Jeff is all the posters except the OP
Dude, shut the hell up.
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 02:37 AM   #70
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm one-of-a-kind. Only one account and it's very kind.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:56 AM   #71
Xover
High school junior varsity star

Xover has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno
The guy made a thread about how he got an autograph from LeBron, and when he was later asked how big LeBron is, he accidentally responded with an alt, and I was the first to notice

lol thats gold
Xover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:26 AM   #72
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by no pun intended
Dude, shut the hell up.
U mad
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:40 AM   #73
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here

One and only account, I really think it's quiet sad for those who have multiple accounts.
andremiller07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:50 AM   #74
Element
It's ugly ass B.Walton

Element has decent reputation

One account

been lurking forever though
Element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:57 AM   #75
Marchesk
El Sid Stan

Marchesk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
I was thinking the same thing. jlauber, Lazeruss, Marchesk (sp?), and CalaiersFTW are all the same people. Did I miss any other Wilt stan?

There's more than 4 Wilt stans/fans.

I'm Euroleague's alt. Giannis Antetokoumpo > Wilt and it's not even close.
Marchesk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: