Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-05-2013, 10:53 AM   #16
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Magic didnt seem to like Lebrons top 3 comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
What was Lebron's original tweet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GQzh1-0jx8

Not exactly a tweet, but that's what Magic responded too.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:55 AM   #17
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
What was Lebron's original tweet?

It was no tweet, it was a interview on TV last month, reporter asked him who he thinks are the 3 greatest players of all time, he said Jordan, Dr. J & Bird...

EDIT: Yea, take a look at that video provided above.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:12 AM   #18
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

When i think about Magic probably just mentioned the rings of those 4 players Lebron did mention, he did pick Magic at #4 there at the end afterall.

I hope thats the case, if not... then he has discredited many greats (especially Russell, Kareem).

I dont like Lebrons top 3 either, dont know what he was thinking... i mean Dr. J at top 2? Hah.....

Meh, who cares, i blame off-season...
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:14 AM   #19
Marchesk
El Sid Stan

Marchesk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
When i think about Magic probably just mentioned the rings of those 4 players Lebron did mention, he did pick Magic at #4 there at the end afterall.

I hope thats the case, if not... then he has discredited many greats (especially Russell, Kareem).

I dont like Lebrons top 3 either, dont know what he was thinking... i mean Dr. J at top 2? Hah.....

Meh, who cares, i blame off-season...

It's funny he didn't name a single big in his top 3.
Marchesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:18 AM   #20
Marchesk
El Sid Stan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
1. Bill Russell - 11
2. Sam Jones - 10
3. John Havlicek - 8
4. Tom Heinsohn - 8
5. KC Jones - 8
6. Tom Sanders - 8
7. Jim Loscutoff - 7
8. Frank Ramsey - 7
9. Robert Horry - 7
10. Bob Cousy - 6

Funny thing is most of these players got all those rings playing with Bill Russell / 60s Celtics. So not only did Russell produce most rings for himself... but for others aswell.... now that is a winner lol

But not Horry.

Horry > every Celtic but Russell
Old 09-05-2013, 11:27 AM   #21
jlip
Good college starter

jlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchesk
But not Horry.

Horry > every Celtic but Russell

Horry greater than Hondo?
jlip is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:50 AM   #22
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GQzh1-0jx8

Not exactly a tweet, but that's what Magic responded too.

hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:56 AM   #23
Marchesk
El Sid Stan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlip
Horry greater than Hondo?

Maybe. 7 > 2 + 6*?

I'm not sure how Magic handles those scenarios.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:03 PM   #24
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Dr. J really has no case at all for top 3. But Magic really shoudn't b so butthurt. The guy played on disgustingly stacked teams his whole career.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:20 PM   #25
Marchesk
El Sid Stan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Dr. J really has no case at all for top 3. But Magic really shoudn't b so butthurt. The guy played on disgustingly stacked teams his whole career.

You're right, Lebron should have mentioned Wilt instead.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:27 PM   #26
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputation

Magic says some dumb shit
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:31 PM   #27
scm5
Decent college freshman

scm5 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by miles berg
Nice jab at Kobe.

Not a jab at Kobe.

Lebron put MJ, Bird, and Dr. J as his Top 3 GOAT.

Magic responded, saying that rings are what matter and then gave the ring counts of himself, Lebron, and the 3 players Lebron mentioned as his Top 3.
scm5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 01:39 PM   #28
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If rings ar all that matter then Robert Horry>> Magic Johnson. And Bill Russell>>Everyone else.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 01:42 PM   #29
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wilt chamberlin is a sad zombie
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 01:42 PM   #30
riseagainst
Lebron fan

riseagainst has not been impressing people

love how everyone responds to the ring argument with "Horry > everyone". Typical.

If you guys have any common sense or logic, you'd know that Magic's talking about ring counts for all time great players. How the f(ck is Horry an all time great player?
riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: