Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-05-2013, 03:54 PM   #16
riseagainst
Lebron fan

riseagainst is considered somewhat coolriseagainst is considered somewhat coolriseagainst is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: AlonzoGOAT (poster) posted a naked guy yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
This needs to get fixed. Nothing like a big **** showing up on your screen at work.

riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 04:09 PM   #17
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

AlonzoGOAT = BrickingStar
kaiteng is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 04:12 PM   #18
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
AlonzoGOAT = BrickingStar
It goes much deeper than that...

AlonzoGOAT = BrickingStar = Pacers4ever = TheBigVeto etc
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 04:13 PM   #19
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

wtf? how many more are there? We still haven't found the anchor account. All of these accounts are from late 2012-2013. Someone more established definitely took part in this
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 04:14 PM   #20
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Thebigveto

Kobe had this kid going crazy
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 04:17 PM   #21
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

i guess i'd need more concrete evidence.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 04:19 PM   #22
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99

i guess i'd need more concrete evidence.
That would be the coup de gras. Keep searching. He admitted to seven alts. I'm guessing that number is at least double.
Old 09-05-2013, 04:52 PM   #23
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

TheBigVeto also? Did I miss that one

I still think Silk's clean but maybe I'm wrong. Dude's got no life, still makes me crack up
KingBeasley08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 04:53 PM   #24
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Where else is this pic? Already deleted one..
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:00 PM   #25
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Ditto. I've deleted probably 100 of them. If anyone finds one let us know.
Old 09-05-2013, 05:00 PM   #26
HoopsFanNumero1
College superstar

HoopsFanNumero1 has decent reputationHoopsFanNumero1 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net

I remember seeing one on the last page of the 'Wade in 09 is better than Kobe" thread.
HoopsFanNumero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:02 PM   #27
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
TheBigVeto also? Did I miss that one

I still think Silk's clean but maybe I'm wrong. Dude's got no life, still makes me crack up
Apparently he hasn't been banned yet, so who knows...

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...54&postcount=2

I know he was a strong suspect last night.
Old 09-05-2013, 05:03 PM   #28
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected poster

DaSeba is also him This guy played so many different personalities online, I liked his Seba personality

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=288711
Old 09-05-2013, 05:08 PM   #29
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
DaSeba is also him This guy played so many different personalities online, I liked his Seba personality

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=288711

Is this true ?
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:10 PM   #30
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Is this true ?
impossible to confirm, but daseba was telling me i got owned in the Lebron vs Brooklyn thread (just like the other 3-4 accounts) and here he is living in miami (or somewhere in florida supposedly) at 3:30 AM posting in consecutive minutes. like i said, almost impossible to confirm, but there is isnt that much quick finger action that late at night, i know ive been here a few times
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: