Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-05-2013, 05:13 PM   #31
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: AlonzoGOAT (poster) posted a naked guy yesterday

I don't think he's Seba, man.

Would be insane if true, though. Alonzo did mention that one of his other accounts, a lot of people respect him... but I doubt it.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:15 PM   #32
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
I don't think he's Seba, man.

Would be insane if true, though. Alonzo did mention that one of his other accounts, a lot of people respect him... but I doubt it.
and he said another of his accounts were close to being banned/exposed... silk? lol
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:17 PM   #33
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah I like DeSeba but he's definitely another alt. He was a cool guy but I also thought Alonzo was cool before yesterday

Key figure here is that this dude likes rep. All his accounts had at least one neon. I don't think he's Silk (dude has max red)

Last edited by KingBeasley08 : 09-05-2013 at 05:23 PM.
KingBeasley08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:21 PM   #34
fpliii
sick of agendas...

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
DaSeba is also him This guy played so many different personalities online, I liked his Seba personality

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=288711

lol I posted a bit in that thread (and no I am not any of those guys, though a lot of people posting in there are suspect), crazy how many alts he has. So is he RG, or just another megaposter with a bunch of puppet accounts?
fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:21 PM   #35
HoopsFanNumero1
College superstar

HoopsFanNumero1 has decent reputationHoopsFanNumero1 has decent reputation

DaSeba definitely looks like an alt. I also suspect raprap and funnystuff but I don't know what to think anymore.
HoopsFanNumero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:23 PM   #36
fpliii
sick of agendas...

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Is red1 on the list too? He posted a ton in that Pistol Pete thread.
Old 09-05-2013, 05:27 PM   #37
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpliii
lol i didnt mean everyone in that thread is suspect. red1 is cool, fellow goatbrook fan so i hope he aint him
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:28 PM   #38
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpliii

Nah, I think he's his own persona here, man. He was having fun cracking jokes at kNickz.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:34 PM   #39
fpliii
sick of agendas...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7

Nah, I think he's his own persona here, man. He was having fun cracking jokes at kNickz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
lol i didnt mean everyone in that thread is suspect. red1 is cool, fellow goatbrook fan so i hope he aint him

lol okay. red1 is legit in my book, just checking.
Old 09-05-2013, 05:46 PM   #40
aj1987
MH!

aj1987 is considered somewhat coolaj1987 is considered somewhat coolaj1987 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Ditto. I've deleted probably 100 of them. If anyone finds one let us know.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...311761&page=13
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:48 PM   #41
riseagainst
Lebron fan

riseagainst is considered somewhat coolriseagainst is considered somewhat coolriseagainst is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1987

riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:53 PM   #42
bmd
Local High School Star

bmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
This needs to get fixed. Nothing like a big **** showing up on your screen at work.
Why would you be browsing internet forums at work anyway?

I would never log into or even read an internet forum at work considering some of the stuff idiots post.

Not even because of stuff that gets people banned. Just the language people use, the idiocy, etc.

It's not something someone should be browsing at work.
bmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:57 PM   #43
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmd
Why would you be browsing internet forums at work anyway?

I would never log into or even read an internet forum at work considering some of the stuff idiots post.

Not even because of stuff that gets people banned. Just the language people use, the idiocy, etc.

It's not something someone should be browsing at work.

Most people post at work.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 06:00 PM   #44
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1987

Thanks

Sorted.

That the last of them?
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 06:02 PM   #45
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
Yeah I like DeSeba but he's definitely another alt. He was a cool guy but I also thought Alonzo was cool before yesterday

Key figure here is that this dude likes rep. All his accounts had at least one neon. I don't think he's Silk (dude has max red)
What if they were all LeBron23 alts? He reserves the robotic, bad English act for that one account.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: