Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-05-2013, 07:20 PM   #61
Fudge
Thunder/Cavs

Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: AlonzoGOAT (poster) posted a naked guy yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Apparently I'm the main suspect for every alt on here.
Well, you're most likely RG, and by the looks of it, you post on this forum all day. You can't say that you're surprised that you're being accused, could you?
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:28 AM   #62
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
DaSeba is also him This guy played so many different personalities online, I liked his Seba personality

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=288711

No. I made an account like 3 years ago (SebasMiamiFan), but I forgot the password so I made a new one in 2012. I'm not him.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:31 AM   #63
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

I can't believe AlonzoGOAT was an alt account. I thought he was a pretty cool guy.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 12:31 PM   #64
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
No. I made an account like 3 years ago (SebasMiamiFan), but I forgot the password so I made a new one in 2012. I'm not him.
I actually remember that account. Level-headed guy. I trust you.. for now
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 12:33 PM   #65
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 12:34 PM   #66
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
Well, you're most likely RG, and by the looks of it, you post on this forum all day. You can't say that you're surprised that you're being accused, could you?
i think he have at least 5 altz to tell you tha truth.
Old 09-06-2013, 12:39 PM   #67
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Posters here are legit obsessed with me. They must have some exciting lives
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:25 PM   #68
Peteballa
Go Gators

Peteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

You of all people can't make fun of people for not having lives.
Peteballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:31 PM   #69
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
They are obviously envious of your athletic shape and awesome job.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:32 PM   #70
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Didn't Clippersfan do the same thing? I wonder if he's an alt.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:49 PM   #71
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito

I am in great shape actually.
Old 09-06-2013, 01:51 PM   #72
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I am in great shape actually.
You have 200 alternate accounts and you are on all the time. I have no issue with you as a poster (you troll for your team, not my cup of tea but commong) but we all know your alts, people are not stupid. I highly doubt sitting on your ass all day looking through your list of passwords makes you super health.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:52 PM   #73
Fresh Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Old 09-06-2013, 01:57 PM   #74
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You have 200 alternate accounts and you are on all the time. I have no issue with you as a poster (you troll for your team, not my cup of tea but commong) but we all know your alts, people are not stupid. I highly doubt sitting on your ass all day looking through your list of passwords makes you super health.

You can believe whatever you want. The reality of it is that I have one account and am likely in better shape than 90% of this site. But you guys can keep trying to convince yourselves otherwise. It's the internet.
Old 09-06-2013, 01:59 PM   #75
Fresh Kid
Banned

Quote:
You can believe whatever you want. The reality of it is that I have one account and am likely in better shape than 90% of this site. But you guys can keep trying to convince yourselves otherwise. It's the internet.
this delusional niguh said 90% im done
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: