Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Please NBA stop...Derrick Rose is not a Bball GOD...Stop Boosting!

"Derrick Rose, first basket of the season" Really? WTF?
    "Derrick Rose season debut" what the hell is this non sense?

I expect Westbrook to get the same treatment, when he returns.
    Westbrook > Rose btw

Local High School Star CHi1PriDe's Avatar

Default Re: Please NBA stop...Derrick Rose is not a Bball GOD...Stop Boosting!

Westbrook is the 2nd option and has KD who is probably the best scorer in the nba while Rose has to rely on boozer as the 2nd option, dumbass

D. Rose will become the Bball God when he comes to the Lakers.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by CHi1PriDe
    Westbrook is the 2nd option and has KD who is probably the best scorer in the nba while Rose has to rely on boozer as the 2nd option, dumbass
    How does that change anything?

Westbrook is a better defender, rebounder, and leader than Rose in addition to being the same athletically and if either is the better scorer it's probably Westbrook as well.

Rose got shutdown by LEBRON, an average at best defender in the ECF. Look at what happened when LeBron tried to pull that sh*t on WB in the Finals. 43 points. And thats 43 points with just 2 trips to the line. (f*ck the refs)

We aren't worthy

Not to mention WB coming back like 3x ahead of schedule while Rose comes back 2x behind schedule and still plays like sh*t smh

Also, KD is the 2nd option to Russ and not the other way around. KD may be one of the greatest scorers ever but it still doesn't change the fact that GAWDbrook is one of the most alpha players ever
    Last edited by russwest0; 10-30-2013 at 02:55 AM.

Decent college freshman Mass Debator's Avatar

Lol Westbrook is not a real leader in any universe.

Westbrook isn't even worthy sidekick to Durant yet. Athletic freak without BBIQ.

Local High School Star

dont buy into the westbrook hype see my thread yesterday about "buffer players"

westbrook is being promoted by Lebron fans for 2 reasons: to discount Rose and to discount Durant, nasically his two competitors for best player in the league

rose didnt get any better in the year and a half he was away. he's still just athletic with finishing ability. cannot shoot any better. he will most likely never win a championship unless he gets some serious help

Decent college freshman Mass Debator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3peated
    rose didnt get any better in the year and a half he was away. he's still just athletic with finishing ability. cannot shoot any better. he will most likely never win a championship unless he gets some serious help
    I think he just needs a bit more time to get used to the real game speed again. He'll be fine, but I do agree he needs serious help...another ball-handler to be specific. Deng for Waiters?

D Rose is better than Westbrook. That's not even a question. Derrick Rose is the top storyline of the season. Everybody wants to see how he turns out. His fans and haters alike. Why would the NBA not cater to the audience? He's one of the many faces of the league. He has his own shoe. Why would the NBA not feature stuff about him?

Quote Originally Posted by 3peated
    Kinda like #6 huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    Kinda like #6 huh?
    Not really. I haven't trashed Rose at all. Believe it or not, I'm not a biased poster. I have no agenda, just truth. There's no reason to speak negatively about roses game. It's his first game back. He's obviously not gonna come out of the gates at full force. He's gotta work the rust off. You don't just miss 18 months and come back like you haven't missed a step. Dude needs time to reassimilate himself. Obviously can't judge him until he's been back for a couple months.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Not really. I haven't trashed Rose at all. Believe it or not, I'm not a biased poster. I have no agenda, just truth. There's no reason to speak negatively about roses game. It's his first game back. He's obviously not gonna come out of the gates at full force. He's gotta work the rust off. You don't just miss 18 months and come back like you haven't missed a step. Dude needs time to reassimilate himself. Obviously can't judge him until he's been back for a couple months.
    I meant the REAL number 6 Lebron James who needed ["serious"] help to win a Championship lol.

I agree with your assessment. You want Rose to play hard but not run himself into a lather before he knocks all the rust off. The thing is that Deng and Dunleavy and Butler NEED to hit open shots or we aren't going to make a ripple this year (or progress any further).....we are still 2-3 in the east until we get more scoring and height maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    I meant the REAL number 6 Lebron James who needed ["serious"] help to win a Championship lol.
    Who doesn't? Who are these players winning chips with bad team?

Quote Originally Posted by CHi1PriDe
    Not sure if this is the best example right now considering Boozer badly outplayed Rose last night