Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 02-22-2007, 03:59 PM   #1
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far
Default Nice...real f**king NICE!

Good job Mr. Petrie, you over rated hunk of garbage. No trade? Are you f**king kidding me? Fine, you don't want to trade Bibby....that's your boy. Cool, but come on!!! Nothing? Nothing to to make this team better? Nothing to improve our future? This team makes me sick, I don't think I'll watch another game for the rest of the season. I'll just pretend that this season never happened, this way I can save myself the frustration of having a bunch of morons running the only team I give a crap about. This is disgusting and inexcusable. Petrie....you are garbage.
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 05:27 PM   #2
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Nice...real f**king NICE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAZYBOY
Good job Mr. Petrie, you over rated hunk of garbage. No trade? Are you f**king kidding me? Fine, you don't want to trade Bibby....that's your boy. Cool, but come on!!! Nothing? Nothing to to make this team better? Nothing to improve our future? This team makes me sick, I don't think I'll watch another game for the rest of the season. I'll just pretend that this season never happened, this way I can save myself the frustration of having a bunch of morons running the only team I give a crap about. This is disgusting and inexcusable. Petrie....you are garbage.

well hey guys i'm back i must admitt to defeat...what an ass hole petrie is,, This is a friggin dam business dufus who cares about bibby and his feelings..the guy isnt producing another team wants him so gtf out of here!!!....not one single dam move this deadline i cant believe it...I cant wait to hear Sir Charles totally embarrass all friggin Gms and their retarted attitude of not wanting to do deals....if i didnt keep up with basket ball i could've bin sooooo friggin convienced that each team is happy where they are at and dont want to disturbe the chemistry....Hell even the mavs made a damn deal!!!

well there was no way n hell i could sit out this whole fireball season because some idiot in our front office neglected to make one!! DAMMMMMN move!! sickens me
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 06:19 PM   #3
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Honestly I hope Bibby opts out. That'd give us like 15 million to spend man. Go away Bibby. Petrie I dunno, he was kinda dumb. Apparently he also turned down Chicago's expirings for Shareef which is pretty dumb. I think Geoff has really overrated our players' value. We need to tank this season, I dunno how. Really Ron/Mike should've been moved. We need a youth movement. I have no idea WTF Geoff is doing. This is a pretty big gamble by Geoff IMO, if Mike opts out then that's way better than anything we get in a trade but if he doesn't we're stuck with an unhappy chucker PG pulling a Vince on us that we have to find a home for in the offseason. So I really don't know how this is going to turn out. It seems like we were going to make a deal and then... nothing. Very anticlimactic IMO. ugh
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:32 PM   #4
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Amazing how many teams did nothing this trade deadline. Content to glide into the lottery
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:05 PM   #5
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
Amazing how many teams did nothing this trade deadline. Content to glide into the lottery
Well, if the Kings were content to glife into the lottery, wouldn't they have been better off trading SAR for expirers (offered by the bulls, i believe) and Bibby for expirers/picks/anything?

Instead of doing that, they kept this dysfunctional roster together for no reason. Which suggests that either petrie is really overrating our guys and asking for too much or he thinks that this roster can sneak into the playoffs and make some noise.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 08:39 PM   #6
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

bump

I was hoping insidehoops would comment on my response...
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: