Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2013, 06:40 PM   #1
Electric Slide
Banned
 
Electric Slide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,037
Default Dirk is a better scorer than Kobe

Fact.
Electric Slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 06:55 PM   #2
fpliii
sahelanthropus
 
fpliii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 10,047
Default Re: Dirk is a better scorer than Kobe

How many rings do they win together if you put them on the same squad with an average-to-below-average supporting cast, from 98-99 to the present?
fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 06:59 PM   #3
All Net
Moderator
 
All Net's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 20,488
Default Re: Dirk is a better scorer than Kobe

prove why..don't make a topic and make it as fact without backing it up.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:11 PM   #4
Le Shaqtus
Go Pack Go
 
Le Shaqtus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sunshine State
Posts: 5,890
Default Re: Dirk is a better scorer than Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
prove why..don't make a topic and make it as fact without backing it up.

Do you really expect him to do anything logical? That would be overachieving.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:15 PM   #5
SillyRabbit
I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 285
Default Re: Dirk is a better scorer than Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
prove why..don't make a topic and make it as fact without backing it up.

This.

Posters like the OP should be banned from creating threads if they don't stimulate any sort of discussion.
SillyRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:26 PM   #6
Element
It's ugly ass B.Walton
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 747
Default Re: Dirk is a better scorer than Kobe

Ok

Kobe:

- 27 40 point games throughout the 2005-2006 Regular Season
- 2 scoring titles
- 3 30 ppg Regular Seasons
- 5 30 ppg Postseason runs
- 3 straight 30 ppg Postseason runs en route to NBA Finals and 2 titles
- A metric f.uckton of scoring records
- 28.5 ppg @ .559 TS% through prime (01-10)

vs.

Dirk:

- 25 40 point games throughout his entire career, including Postseason
- Zero scoring titles
- Zero 30 ppg Regular Seasons
- Zero 30 ppg Postseasons
- Zero scoring records
- 24.5 ppg @ .584 TS% through prime (02-11)


Tell me how this is close again you fvcking f.aggot troll
Element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:26 PM   #7
Electric Slide
Banned
 
Electric Slide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,037
Default Re: Dirk is a better scorer than Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
prove why..don't make a topic and make it as fact without backing it up.
he is way more efficient
Electric Slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:33 PM   #8
Jameerthefear
Paid shill
 
Jameerthefear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Swimming in cash
Posts: 38,600
Default Re: Dirk is a better scorer than Kobe

Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:37 PM   #9
Nuff Said
These hoes ain't loyal
 
Nuff Said's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Up thru der!
Posts: 1,524
Default Re: Dirk is a better scorer than Kobe

It amazes me that ppl seriously respond to these threads. Could it not be more obvious?
Nuff Said is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:37 PM   #10
Electric Slide
Banned
 
Electric Slide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,037
Default Re: Dirk is a better scorer than Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
]
Quite ironic that someone would use an anime picture and call someone a phaggot.
Electric Slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:38 PM   #11
Electric Slide
Banned
 
Electric Slide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,037
Default Re: Dirk is a better scorer than Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element
Ok

Kobe:

- 27 40 point games throughout the 2005-2006 Regular Season
- 2 scoring titles
- 3 30 ppg Regular Seasons
- 5 30 ppg Postseason runs
- 3 straight 30 ppg Postseason runs en route to NBA Finals and 2 titles
- A metric f.uckton of scoring records
- 28.5 ppg @ .559 TS% through prime (01-10)

vs.

Dirk:

- 25 40 point games throughout his entire career, including Postseason
- Zero scoring titles
- Zero 30 ppg Regular Seasons
- Zero 30 ppg Postseasons
- Zero scoring records
- 24.5 ppg @ .584 TS% through prime (02-11)


Tell me how this is close again you fvcking f.aggot troll
58.4% TS% > 55.9% TS%.

Dirk is a superior post-season scorer too. lol at acting like people care about Kobe going on scoring tears against the Raptors, Bobcats, and 76ers
Electric Slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:58 PM   #12
Fresh Kid
NBA lottery pick
 
Fresh Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: long island, NY
Posts: 5,207
Default Re: Dirk is a better scorer than Kobe

fiction. plus dirk will never score 81, what his career high anyway?
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:03 PM   #13
OldSkoolball#52
Banned
 
OldSkoolball#52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,512
Default Re: Dirk is a better scorer than Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Slide
58.4% TS% > 55.9% TS%.

Dirk is a superior post-season scorer too. lol at acting like people care about Kobe going on scoring tears against the Raptors, Bobcats, and 76ers


This is actually the truth.

Of course, braiwashed stans dont wanna hear it. But Dirk is basically the same player as Kobe but at a position that creates a stronger mismatch, thus hes more efficient. Also a much better teammate and team player.

Dirk is actually a more valuable player overall. Its flat out true. But again - most fans dont think logically. Its been beaten into their head every day for years by ESPN and so forth that Kobe is somehow a tier 'above' Dirk bc Kobe played for a better team and of course the tired ignorant "rings" justification. But on a purely logical level, Dirk is a better bet. Kobe is frequently a liability.
OldSkoolball#52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:05 PM   #14
Electric Slide
Banned
 
Electric Slide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,037
Default Re: Dirk is a better scorer than Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52
This is actually the truth.

Of course, braiwashed stans dont wanna hear it. But Dirk is basically the same player as Kobe but at a position that creates a stronger mismatch, thus hes more efficient. Also a much better teammate and team player.

Dirk is actually a more valuable player overall. Its flat out true. But again - most fans dont think logically. Its been beaten into their head every day for years by ESPN and so forth that Kobe is somehow a tier 'above' Dirk bc Kobe played for a better team and of course the tired ignorant "rings" justification. But on a purely logical level, Dirk is a better bet. Kobe is frequently a liability.
Electric Slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:12 PM   #15
secund2nun
Kobe= 1st round loser
 
secund2nun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,347
Default Re: Dirk is a better scorer than Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Slide
58.4% TS% > 55.9% TS%.

Dirk is a superior post-season scorer too. lol at acting like people care about Kobe going on scoring tears against the Raptors, Bobcats, and 76ers

+1

Dirk> Kobe
secund2nun is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:00 AM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy