Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-08-2013, 03:39 PM   #16
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Butterfaces

nothing wrong with f*cking butterfaces, just dont make them your girlfriend.

Yes I have f*cked a few butterfaces in my day. Only once was her face so nasty though that I felt shame afterwards. Average face or slightly below average face w/ banging body I don't mind.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 03:58 PM   #17
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Paz De La Huerta (Lucy Danzinger from Boardwalk Empire)

DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 04:33 PM   #18
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I always thought Iggy Azalea

Last edited by knickballer : 09-08-2013 at 04:36 PM.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 04:54 PM   #19
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has not been impressing people

Michelle from Destiny's Child is one. She had a nice body that you can see in Bootylicious and Cater 2 You and stuff, but she's ugly in the face.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 05:22 PM   #20
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
I always thought Iggy Azalea

Nah Iggy's got a great body but she's also got a very very very pretty face IMO. If she didn't have the body I'd still think she was hot. I don't consider this the face of a butterface at all

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 07:50 PM   #21
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Maybe if she seemed sluttier I could have gotten into it but she seemed uptight and boring on top of not being pretty. She also didn't show off her body, only reason I knew she had a nice body was I saw pics. If she was showing cleavage I'd probably would have had a different mindset.
Ahh I see. I agree tho, I usually deem sluts by how much titty they are showing or how tight their dresses are and if they got a booty shot. Courtesy of facebook
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 09:10 PM   #22
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Nah Iggy's got a great body but she's also got a very very very pretty face IMO. If she didn't have the body I'd still think she was hot. I don't consider this the face of a butterface at all

She looks better without all that makeup. She's not a butter face though...
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 09:19 PM   #23
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
Ahh I see. I agree tho, I usually deem sluts by how much titty they are showing or how tight their dresses are and if they got a booty shot. Courtesy of facebook

True but I just mean her personality, she was uptight and unsexy even though her body was great. And now I'm pissed because the last 2 times I hit her up she ignored me. She can't ignore me, I'm the better looking one
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 09:22 PM   #24
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
True but I just mean her personality, she was uptight and unsexy even though her body was great. And now I'm pissed because the last 2 times I hit her up she ignored me. She can't ignore me, I'm the better looking one

Macho so pretty.

I'm assuming since your bitch ass hasn't posted a pic yet.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:25 PM   #25
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Macho so pretty.

I'm assuming since your bitch ass hasn't posted a pic yet.

Why you wanna see my face, homie?
Old 09-08-2013, 09:27 PM   #26
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

Quote:
Why you wanna see my face, homie?

Fap material and curiosity. Mostly fap doe. Plus I always read your posts with Randy Savage's voice in my head, I can't imagine that being very accurate. Shit is unacceptable.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:30 PM   #27
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Fap material and curiosity. Mostly fap doe. Plus I always read your posts with Randy Savage's voice in my head, I can't imagine that being very accurate. Shit is unacceptable.

My posts are far too sensible to be read in Randy's voice. PM me your FB/IG/OKcupid
Old 09-08-2013, 09:32 PM   #28
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 09:38 PM   #29
iamgine

iamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cool

iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 09:39 PM   #30
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

Quote:
PM me your FB/IG/OKcupid

No. Not that serious. When you're ready to post your pic for all of ISH to see... I'll be there.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: