Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-11-2013, 03:38 PM   #106
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation
Default Re: Gucci Mane's Twitter

Gucci has done a lot for atlanta hip hop, but his new music is lacking to me. Future, rich homie quan, and quavo are all better than him at this point.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:44 PM   #107
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
in the grand scheme of things I don't think many people take ANYTHING that the man with lightning-covered ice cream tattooed under his eyes says seriously...

are you kidding? Gucci Mane, GUCCI. MANE. talked shit about some other people on his twitter account. TWEETED. SHIT TALK. This is a huge deal, a giant moment in hip hop. I haven't left the house since word dropped. Realest shit since Scott La Rock died. I keep waiting for Al Thornton to give us more updates on what Lil Diddle and Yung Forehead have to say about all this and hopefully correct these idiots who don't know that Dro-So-Sloppy and Grunt Bunchies are ill affiliated. Gucci's authenticity on full display right now y'all. Bunker in.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:54 PM   #108
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
are you kidding? Gucci Mane, GUCCI. MANE. talked shit about some other people on his twitter account. TWEETED. SHIT TALK. This is a huge deal, a giant moment in hip hop. I haven't left the house since word dropped. Realest shit since Scott La Rock died. I keep waiting for Al Thornton to give us more updates on what Lil Diddle and Yung Forehead have to say about all this and hopefully correct these idiots who don't know that Dro-So-Sloppy and Grunt Bunchies are ill affiliated. Gucci's authenticity on full display right now y'all. Bunker in.

Please tell me you didn't patent that name, that's $, I want it. Guwop brrrrrrrr.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 04:25 PM   #109
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Not that it matters anyway because in the grand scheme of things I don't think many people take ANYTHING that the man with lightning-covered ice cream tattooed under his eyes says seriously...

But where in either article does it say that the tweet by his "brother" was a joke?

It doesn't, the article is incorrect, and the other one is from like March.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 04:32 PM   #110
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
I know, you probably feel pretty dumb. It's ok tho, we forgive your dumbass.
Im at work so I cant watch this yet but I will leave it here for you
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...4qc64AXk6R30Ko
red1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 04:33 PM   #111
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You will feel dumb shortly my son, I need to get this paper for a little bit but I will get back to you soon ok?
Old 09-11-2013, 05:28 PM   #112
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
It doesn't, the article is incorrect, and the other one is from like March.

So various hip hop websites/reporters who make a living doing this and have hundreds of inside sources are incorrect, but the power defense team of Goliath, Thornton and Associates is in on the real facts?
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:00 PM   #113
red1
Dinosaurs

Quote:
So various hip hop websites/reporters who make a living doing this and have hundreds of inside sources are incorrect, but the power defense team of Goliath, Thornton and Associates is in on the real facts?
goliath uterus dwarf brain
Old 09-11-2013, 07:39 PM   #114
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Thumbs up Re: Gucci Mane's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Please tell me you didn't patent that name, that's $, I want it. Guwop brrrrrrrr.

My favorite tracks are "Bad Bitches On Molly", "Swag Savior", "OG Kush OG", "Keep It 100", "Bird Ass Hens", and "Turn Up Your Head Injury".

Best album since Pimp Trick Gangsta Clique.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:57 PM   #115
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

Quote:
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:27 PM   #116
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

My favorite tracks are "Bad Bitches On Molly", "Swag Savior", "OG Kush OG", "Keep It 100", "Bird Ass Hens", and "Turn Up Your Head Injury".

Best album since Pimp Trick Gangsta Clique.

Ladies and gentleman, this is why rep was invented. Since the man took it away, I promise you my first born son

Dro So Sloppy, get it how you live it, droppin that fire. Streetz ain't ready. Brrrr.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:04 PM   #117
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Various ones? It was just one.... and if you look at the twitter account they were talking about, it's not even Gucci's brother. Hip hop websites aren't the most reputable sources of information.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:12 PM   #118
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
You will feel dumb shortly my son, I need to get this paper for a little bit but I will get back to you soon ok?

lmao, they're talking about his "brother" in that too. but I guess right before he took his account down he said his old manager Coack K hacked his twitter account. So you're sorta right, you just weren't right yet. and lol, someone who blindly believes articles on hiphopdx could never make me feel dumb.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:14 PM   #119
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
I hate you so much.

people who have no lives tend to get emotional about things on the internet, I understand completely.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:15 PM   #120
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

isn't that like the 4th time you posted that?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: