Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-10-2013, 01:09 PM   #1
Basketball Fan
Local High School Star

Basketball Fan has decent reputationBasketball Fan has decent reputation
Default Lamar Odom- I don't have a crack problem

Quote:
LAMAR ODOM
I DON'T HAVE A CRACK PROBLEM

Lamar Odom says he's absolutely NOT a drug addict ... doesn't need professional help ... and is confident he'll play in the NBA next season.

He's wrong on all 3 counts.

33-year-old Odom went to Teru Sushi in Studio City last night ... and after taking some photos with fans, he finally addressed the media about drug issues in his life ... claiming everything is hunky-dory.

Problem is ... Odom is clearly in denial. As we've previously reported, just about everyone in his life -- personally and professionally -- knows about his battle with substance abuse, including his wife Khloe Kardashian.

In the last year alone, Lamar's been thrown out of hotels ... busted for DUI ... spent time in rehab ... and dropped from multiple NBA teams.

Still, Lamar insists ... "Life is good."
See also

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/10/lamar-...#ixzz2eVg7tStA
Basketball Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 01:11 PM   #2
Tking714
I can dunk

Tking714 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Lamar Odom- I don't have a crack problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketball Fan

tmz is filled with some of the worst kind of people you could be
Tking714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 01:46 PM   #3
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

I don't smoke crack muthafukka I sell itttttt
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 01:59 PM   #4
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

it's all a Kardashian smear campaign. I knew Lamar wasn't doing crack
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:21 PM   #5
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote was taken out of context, here is the full quote:

Quote:
I don't have a drug problem. I have plenty.

I also loved the part of at the end where he laughs about the stupid question about whether he had spoke to his wife.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:27 PM   #6
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Part of me thinks this is just some twisted ploy to get their reality show back on the air.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:38 PM   #7
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Part of me thinks this is just some twisted ploy to get their reality show back on the air.

Me too.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:29 PM   #8
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason

so he's a wannabee Joaquin Phoenix.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 09-10-2013 at 03:37 PM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:44 PM   #9
chocolatethunder
National High School Star

chocolatethunder has decent reputationchocolatethunder has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
it's all a Kardashian smear campaign. I knew Lamar wasn't doing crack
Her family is the worst ever but the dude has a problem. It wasn't just reported by her family but it was also reported by his friends. It also makes perfect sense when you factor in his precipitous drop off in production back in Dallas. This stuff is all related and the dude has a problem. He got pulled over for a DUI and refused the tests. In addition he went to rehab and left. As awful as the Kardashians are, that is real shit and this dude is in trouble. No team will sign him and that has nothing to do with his dumb wife. It has to do with his drug problem.
chocolatethunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:50 PM   #10
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

it could be he is lying so he can still look good for potential NBA suitors.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:54 PM   #11
sportjames23
MJ>>>>Lebron KD & Kobe

sportjames23 is a pretty well-respected postersportjames23 is a pretty well-respected postersportjames23 is a pretty well-respected postersportjames23 is a pretty well-respected poster

When you say you don't have a problem, you have a problem.

I'm not saying Lamar's on drugs, but he's on drugs.
sportjames23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:12 PM   #12
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Of course he doesn't have a crack problem... why would you mess with crack when there is meth?
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:58 PM   #13
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way

The way he's played the last two years leads me to believe he's been on drugs.
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 05:03 PM   #14
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

Other than "sources" there's zero real evidence he has any drug problem at all. Is odd he never made a statement earlier though but tmz acting like he's in denial when ita not like there's videos of him or people actually coming public about anything with their real identity rather than as sources
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 05:19 PM   #15
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

let him throw his life away, I won't miss him
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: