Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 09-23-2013, 10:19 PM   #1
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Trying to dunk

I need help here. I just decided I want to dunk even though I don't really play basketball anymore. I'm reasonably athletic so I don't think it will be too hard, but does anyone have any tips or tricks?
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 01:47 AM   #2
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board
Default Re: Trying to dunk

Do heavy squats and deadlifts (where you can do a maximum of 6 reps per set) once a week and jump around like a madman when you play ball. Literally that is all you have to do.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 07:50 PM   #3
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

what's your height/weight/wingspan and approximate vertical
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 09:08 PM   #4
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

height is 5'9 and 136 pounds.
i'll have to get my wingspan and vertical in a bit
Old 09-28-2013, 09:23 PM   #5
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA rookie of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

Can you palm the ball? Two feet or one foot jumper? What is the measurement from the top of your hairline to the tip of your nose? Dunk in general? Like, who cares if I travelled and double dribbled right before the dunk, I still dunked.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 02:31 AM   #6
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
height is 5'9 and 136 pounds.
i'll have to get my wingspan and vertical in a bit

do the lifts swaggin suggest and get protein in your body within 15 min of finishing your workout
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:40 PM   #7
FreezingTsmoove
#H3AT nation,GangGreen

FreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

play basketball everyday for 2 years and you will dunk. this is a serious answer
FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 11:42 PM   #8
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

i've really had to delay this dunking thing since my coach would kill me if i did anything to my legs atm
Old 10-10-2013, 01:01 AM   #9
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation

I first dunked when I was in the 8th grade.

You just gotta play everyday and it will come.

I was probably like 5'7 or 5'8 about 125 lbs

Never did any training until high school
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: