Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 02-22-2007, 06:23 PM   #1
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Default Kings@Wiz game thread

I don't like this roster.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 06:51 PM   #2
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Kings@Wiz game thread

Still hope for a deal announced late tonight.

Please make Bibby go...

Please make Artest go...

Please make Thomas go...

Please make Miller go...
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 07:11 PM   #3
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Trust me when I say there won't be any deal. Kings turned down expirings from Chicago, atleast that's a rumor I heard. Chicago wanted Shareef. All of our guys are going to play tonight vs Washington.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:48 PM   #4
Targus™
Good college starter

john salmons geez how many games are you going to cost us this season with your turnovers? basic story of the game...kings get hot late and come back but cant convert down the stretch because of idiot mistakes by our bench guys, salmons and garcia. im gonna say it, i hate john salmons. why do u have him in the game that late if u know he has a nack for turning it over on posessions where we NEED to score, muss? frustrating as hell right now.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 10:54 PM   #5
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
john salmons geez how many games are you going to cost us this season with your turnovers? basic story of the game...kings get hot late and come back but cant convert down the stretch because of idiot mistakes by our bench guys, salmons and garcia. im gonna say it, i hate john salmons. why do u have him in the game that late if u know he has a nack for turning it over on posessions where we NEED to score, muss? frustrating as hell right now.
I know, Salmons is a solid guy, but not a guy who you give the ball to when the game is on the line. Plus, guys still can't hit FT's. Just when I thought the Kings were going to turn it around and actually finish a game, this crap happens. I'm so pissed to be a kings fan, because it's sad to see prefessional athletes make such simple and stupid mistakes. You know it's bad when I can hit a better % of my FT's than a pro.

Simple mistakes that cost us the game:

FT's
Dumb turnovers (thanks Salmons for two crucial posessions given up)
Dumb fouls (thanks Artest for hugging a guy before the inbounds)
Dumb coaching

Last edited by Showtime : 02-22-2007 at 10:56 PM.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 01:47 AM   #6
Targus™
Good college starter

im frustrated as hell right now...these games like this one pile up and just dont go away...and im tired of grant napear as a play-by-play, the dude is such a *****y whiner and homer i mute the game. "kings have missed 11 free throws...."another missed free throw its killing the kings"....ok ok we get it u dont have to keep repeating the same thing over and over. geez.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 03:16 AM   #7
BradMiller52
Kings fan

The thing that pisses me off the most about Grant is when he'll go

(INSERT PLAYER HERE) FOR THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and it misses...

It's like damn don't get all hyper and stuff only to have the shot miss and your voice immediately get much quieter... Say it after or something.

This team is just frustrating lol. Muss is pretty dumb for an NBA coach, they miss their free throws, they leave random jumpshooters open(our D inside was decent I thought, we had 8 blocks), they create the dumbest turnovers and they make the dumbest fouls. It seems like we have the BBall IQ of a 4 year old. They're great at digging themselves a huge hole(usually when Thomas or Williamson or even Reef is in there) and then once they get out of it they lose their composure. It's just frustrating. Oh well, I guess we get to hope for a better lottery pick?
Old 02-23-2007, 12:34 PM   #8
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

we suck badly point blank...adelman is killing him self laughing at this retarded franchise...operating like a headless chicken really.....
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 03:23 PM   #9
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
we suck badly point blank...adelman is killing him self laughing at this retarded franchise...operating like a headless chicken really.....
Well, now the MaGoofs know that an interview doesn't translate into wins. Great coaches win, and defense doesn't equal a ring if you can't even got a shot off on offense.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 03:36 PM   #10
BradMiller52
Kings fan

The really funny thing is our DEFENSE was better under Adelman(and way better after he got Ron) than it is now under Musselman. So much for "Adelman can't do defense".

Also this team is pretty borring to watch. We have a bunch of 2nd tier stars so no all stars. The only 1 who can do anything extremely well is Kevin and he decided not to do the 3 point shoot out for all star weekend. He wanted to do the dunk contest the year before though. We don't have guys who are great at one thing either. We have a bunch of guys who are between "kinda talented" and "pretty talented" but they don't actually do anything extremely well. For an example just look at Shareef and Salmons. Shareef can score in the post, hit a mid range J, and grab few boards but he doesn't do anything exceptionally well besides score in the post but he doesn't demand the ball there/we don't give it to him. Salmons is a good all around player but what's his impact on the game? He plays D, handles the ball pretty well, passes decent, slashes kinda well. But at the end of the game he doesn't really do anything exceptionally well(besides D sometimes). But he doesn't leave you going "yeah John's ______(insert skill here) really helped us win the game.

We need some other players and another coach
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: