Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-16-2013, 01:09 AM   #451
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Week 2 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
As much as I can't stand that dude, he's been right on his Seahawks. Said they'd shred SF because they were at home and look what happened.

Damn right

29-3

I predicted a 24 point win (34-10), it was 26, close enough lol.

But I'm seriously starting to question how stupid NFL fans really are, Seahawks crushing the 49ers was as obvious as the Sun coming up the next day. Seriously it is kind of frustrating to see so many stupid people say "49ers" when you know they are obviously wrong, but at the same time I guess it feels good to be a few levels higher in thinking and knowing the game better than all those around you. Get a good laugh out of all those idiotic fans
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 01:12 AM   #452
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
Seahawks 34-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom17
It will be closer

Really?

Sorry guys, I don't know why I still listen to you low level NFL fans who especially when it comes to the Seahawk games don't know sh*it. I predicted all of Seahawks games right last year. So far 2-0 this year. I' guess you guys provide good entertainment.
Old 09-16-2013, 01:15 AM   #453
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller

2 weeks, avatar of the others persons choice. Look forward to you rocking a Kaep avi.

Cool so those are the stipulations you set for yourself? I'll be nice on you, nothing too bad something Seahawks related. Here I'll even give you choices:

Old 09-16-2013, 02:15 AM   #454
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa

I love Carroll.
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 02:55 AM   #455
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It is amazing how much athletic talent Pete Carroll has amassed in just a few years in the NFL. The Seahawks have the best 52 man roster in the NFL, they are completely loaded at every position on both sides of the ball. Their bench alone could probably handle some of the leagues bottom feeders like the Raiders or Jags. Right now this team is just scary good, and when guys like Percy Harvin and Chris Clemons get healthy, god help the rest of the league.

Last edited by KeylessEntry : 09-16-2013 at 03:01 AM.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:08 AM   #456
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
It is amazing how much athletic talent Pete Carroll has amassed in just a few years in the NFL. The Seahawks have the best 52 man roster in the NFL, they are completely loaded at every position on both sides of the ball. Their bench alone could probably handle some of the leagues bottom feeders like the Raiders or Jags. Right now this team is just scary good, and when guys like Percy Harvin and Chris Clemons get healthy, god help the rest of the league.

Man get out of here with that crazy talk. My Raiders would definitely stay within 2 touch downs of their scout team.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:00 AM   #457
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Marvin Lewis is 1-10 all times at home vs. the Steelers. This is probably the worst Pittsburgh team in years, so he'll have a chance to improve on that, and more importantly, avoid a 2-0 start.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 02:01 PM   #458
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I always thought San Fran had one of the meanest and toughest defeanes around but seattle is just something else. Just look at the size of the guys they have in the secondary
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 03:43 PM   #459
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

SF wants to shove everyone around, it's hilarious how Seattle just bitch slaps them and how much they fall apart. Seattle has just so much physical talent all over, it's just ridiculous.

I also think people expect too much from Kaepernick. He's started NINE games. He's being put in the hall of fame already practically. You can see how good he's going to be but the assumption seems to be he's already there...no not quite.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 03:53 PM   #460
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yeah I will be shocked if Seattle loses a single home game this year...playoffs included
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 04:06 PM   #461
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't dislike the seahawks so this isn't a bad avy.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 04:50 PM   #462
GP_20
Glove

The thing with the 49ers is they are built very similar to the Seahawks. Elite defense, strong run game, and dual-threat QB. The problem is the Seahawks have a more elite defense, stronger run game, and a better QB (imo). Basically the Seahawks are better at what the 49ers do well.

This is why I believe Seahawks match up well against the 49ers, they can just do the things SF does better. And on top of that the game was in Seattle. This was a blowout in the making, can't believe how many people failed to see that.
Old 09-16-2013, 04:51 PM   #463
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
I don't dislike the seahawks so this isn't a bad avy.

looks cute
Old 09-16-2013, 07:34 PM   #464
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I feel sorry for whoever has to play in Seattle in the playoffs If they get home field advantage, it's hard to imagine anyone going up there and winning. Glad the Bengals will never have to worry about that, as we have enough problems winning playoff games in other places, let alone Seattle.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 08:30 PM   #465
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA sixth man of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: