Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-12-2013, 05:44 PM   #76
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: New iPhones 5 C/S

They will continue selling the iPhone 5 right? Because first of all i don't see how the 5C can only be $100 cheaper than the 5S so it'll probably be the same price as the iPhone 5 with the same technology despite having a plastic case which is not only a lot cheaper than the current materials but also much quicker in production. Why shouldn't people just buy iPhone 5 not only won't they have to deal with the fact that they bought a "budget" iPhone but its imo also a much nicer and more precious design.
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 05:45 PM   #77
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
They will continue selling the iPhone 5 right? Because first of all i don't see how the 5C can only be $100 cheaper than the 5S so it'll probably be the same price as the iPhone 5 with the same technology despite having a plastic case which is not only a lot cheaper than the current materials but also much quicker in production. Why shouldn't people just buy iPhone 5 not only won't they have to deal with the fact that they bought a "budget" iPhone but its imo also a much nicer and more precious design.

No

The 5c will become the 5.
andgar923 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 06:11 PM   #78
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

smart move by apple a worse product for the same money

also
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7-RetY7fGo
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 06:15 PM   #79
dyna
National High School Star

dyna is popular on this boarddyna is popular on this boarddyna is popular on this boarddyna is popular on this boarddyna is popular on this board

The future of phones!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDAw7vW7H0c

dyna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:24 PM   #80
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna
that's a great idea. some of the immediate flaws are the unappealing look of the phone. there's definitely a market for it though. i'm not one of the people that buy a new phone every year. i got the iphone 5 a few months ago but before that i was still rocking the iphone 3. this christmas i "might" get the 5s if i'm allowed to upgrade to it for a reasonable cost.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 02:51 AM   #81
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm really digging the white and yellow one.

http://9to5mac.files.wordpress.com/2...6-29-52-pm.png

Obviously I aint fena cop it, but still they nice.
Old 09-13-2013, 02:55 AM   #82
falc39
Good High School Starter

falc39 has decent reputation

Everytime I see those colorful iphones side-by-side it reminds me of google
falc39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 02:59 AM   #83
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by falc39
Everytime I see those colorful iphones side-by-side it reminds me of google

Hah I never thought of that.
Old 09-13-2013, 04:04 AM   #84
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

Meh... Samsung >>
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 07:50 AM   #85
Haks
Great young streetballer

Haks has not been impressing people

Fangirls
Iphone still hasnt got a 1080p screen that almost every phone that came out this year has.
The shitty excuse for a processor is pathetic. 64 bit lmao it literally has nothing on the snapdragon 800.
So it didnt improve the resolution its processor is still weak compared to the htc one the s4 and the moto x. The battery life isnt really significant because phones like the samsung the moto x have replacable batterys. Smh little iphone fangirls going getting happy because the phone is in different colours and has a stupid new unlocking system.
Anyway iphone is an accessory for females and tbh if a man decides to get the 5c/s they should be ashamed of themsslves.
To all of apples puppets. PEACE
Haks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 10:51 AM   #86
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haks
Fangirls
Iphone still hasnt got a 1080p screen that almost every phone that came out this year has.
The shitty excuse for a processor is pathetic. 64 bit lmao it literally has nothing on the snapdragon 800.
So it didnt improve the resolution its processor is still weak compared to the htc one the s4 and the moto x. The battery life isnt really significant because phones like the samsung the moto x have replacable batterys. Smh little iphone fangirls going getting happy because the phone is in different colours and has a stupid new unlocking system.
Anyway iphone is an accessory for females and tbh if a man decides to get the 5c/s they should be ashamed of themsslves.
To all of apples puppets. PEACE

Somebody sounds mad
Old 09-14-2013, 04:16 PM   #87
KingMillions
I airball my layups

KingMillions has an OK reputation so far

KingMillions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 04:10 PM   #88
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputation

I wonder when the iPhone 6 comes out, will Apple discontinue the 5S and make an iPhone 5S out of colorful plastic, calling it the iPhone 5CS?
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 04:21 PM   #89
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh
I wonder when the iPhone 6 comes out, will Apple discontinue the 5S and make an iPhone 5S out of colorful plastic, calling it the iPhone 5CS?
The 5C isn't selling so well, who knows.
Old 11-25-2013, 04:47 PM   #90
PleezeBelieve
Jay-A: Thats MR To You

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

5c a colossal failure
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: