Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 08-28-2013, 05:50 PM   #1
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people
Default Knick fans on ish catch a bad rap

Knicks fans aren't out there on ish overhyping the team and making themselves look dumb. It's the haters saying they are, when it comes to this offseason on ish no teams fans have underplayed the strength of their team than Knick fans.

Maybe it's lack of belief, maybe it's not wanting to argue with the dumbest of the dumbest like the oldskool type posters- what ever the reason for the downplaying

Knicks are fu$$ing good- sure there's holes at starting pg and backup c, and the starting c is t as good as people think but- Knicks have as much of a chance to knock off the heat as anybody has- and you know that don't you?
el gringos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:37 PM   #2
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Knick fans on ish catch a bad rap

Basically if you root for a team that didn't just win the title you are "overhyped and cocky" on the general forum, which is full of bandwagon fans whose logic can't comprehend rooting for a team that doesn't win all the time.
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:05 PM   #3
Tking714
I can dunk

Tking714 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos

it's not wanting to argue with the dumbest of the dumbest

It's exactly this. You have to ignore a lot of dumb stuff in the general forum
Tking714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 03:53 PM   #4
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Considering this a topic about the NBA forum posters, I'll just add my 2 cents about this (plus a bit bored):

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
Knicks fans aren't out there on ish overhyping the team and making themselves look dumb. It's the haters saying they are, when it comes to this offseason on ish no teams fans have underplayed the strength of their team than Knick fans.

Actually, these are the 2 main thread I've seen discussing about the Knicks being contenders going forward:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=309507

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=309899

^Both Laker fans and I don't think I've seen them state anything negative about the Knicks. I'd advise to read through the threads and who's being biased.

As for, "making themselves look dumb" well... There are just a couple of bad Knick fans on the main board that stand out and say absurd things, whether it's about the Knicks or a player topic, etc...

In the 2+ years I've been here, probably the most absurd statement a Knick fan said was that the Knicks are the best franchise in the NBA (all-time) because the refs are biased against them. That was the reasoning...

Anyways, not going to fill the whole thread with bold and controversial statements. Carry on and I hope Bargnani stays healthy and contributes well for the Knicks this season. He can't blow this opportunity.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: