Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-12-2013, 12:27 PM   #1
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default ISH Fantasy Hockey 2013/14

ISH Fantasy Hockey is back for 2013/14 season!

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/ish_hockey

JOIN HERE!!

kaiteng is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 12:45 PM   #2
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Fantasy Hockey 2013/14

I'm back in.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:05 PM   #3
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Signed back up.

Looking forward to this for the third year in a row. Lots of fun. Thanks for doing it.
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 10:57 PM   #4
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Im in
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 08:23 PM   #5
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bump!
Old 09-19-2013, 11:49 AM   #6
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

It's only 10 days before the draft, so please join!
Old 09-19-2013, 12:10 PM   #7
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't mind winning this thing again but I have a request. I don't follow your football pool but you gotta keep this thread/pool active in order to get more action and excitement out of it. You manage to start up the pool which is great, but then you abandoned it. You got to keep it active as the pool moderator. Just like any fantasy basketball draft on ISH. Just a suggestion. Last year I did have fun, but at times it seemed dead and I felt I only won because people gave up.

Last edited by hateraid : 09-19-2013 at 12:18 PM.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:14 PM   #8
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah, I've done it 3 years and it invariably becomes dead each year after the break with the moderator doing nothing to encourage activity. Hence, why I haven't done it in at least 3 years.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:18 PM   #9
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Yeah, I've done it 3 years and it invariably becomes dead each year after the break with the moderator doing nothing to encourage activity. Hence, why I haven't done it in at least 3 years.

You'd lose to me anyways
Old 09-19-2013, 12:31 PM   #10
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
I don't mind winning this thing again but I have a request. I don't follow your football pool but you gotta keep this thread/pool active in order to get more action and excitement out of it. You manage to start up the pool which is great, but then you abandoned it. You got to keep it active as the pool moderator. Just like any fantasy basketball draft on ISH. Just a suggestion. Last year I did have fun, but at times it seemed dead and I felt I only won because people gave up.
Most of the time, the one that really active is the football one while I use BTE for the basketball pool I moderate.

And I didn't recruit many Canadian ISHers, who most follow hockey by nature, last season also.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:46 PM   #11
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You'd lose to me anyways

Pretty sure I have two trophies from this league.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:51 PM   #12
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Pretty sure I have two trophies from this league.

Well I'm 1 for 1 and the reigning champ. Bring it Red Wang!
Old 09-19-2013, 08:17 PM   #13
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Last year was too full for me to join so I'll be the winner this year.
Old 09-21-2013, 11:10 PM   #14
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Anybody else?
Old 09-22-2013, 01:59 AM   #15
EricGordon23
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Anybody else?

I can invite my friend but he doesn't post on ish all good?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: