Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-14-2013, 06:32 PM   #16
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: So I'm drinking by myself right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
i drink by myself all the time
***** plz
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 06:43 PM   #17
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
It's some cheap vodka called UV Blue. I'd say this is my favorite alcohol. I've drank different types of patron, tequila, etc., but I just love me some UV Blue vodka.
Now that's just sad. Aren't you out of college?
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 06:56 PM   #18
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Scholar, what happened to your kid and your wife?

I hope this isn't something you'll twist and dis me about, but I'll answer this: they're fine.
Still living with them. Everything is good. I'm assuming you're asking because you want to know if my wife approves of me drinking at 2 pm PST on a Saturday. She isn't truly okay with it. She only allows it if I don't do it every weekend, like I used to do back in 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
Now that's just sad. Aren't you out of college?

Out of community college, bro. Not university or anything. It's not like I have an amazing job and am not living some amazing life. And even if I were, I don't understand why it'd be "sad."
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 07:06 PM   #19
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
I hope this isn't something you'll twist and dis me about, but I'll answer this: they're fine.
Still living with them. Everything is good. I'm assuming you're asking because you want to know if my wife approves of me drinking at 2 pm PST on a Saturday. She isn't truly okay with it. She only allows it if I don't do it every weekend, like I used to do back in 2012.

"

Not at all, no bad intentions at all.
Glad that everything is good, you have an adorable kid and it would be a shame if something would have come between you which was why I asked.

Take care!
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 07:10 PM   #20
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Out of community college, bro. Not university or anything. It's not like I have an amazing job and am not living some amazing life. And even if I were, I don't understand why it'd be "sad."
It's cheap vodka that's not meant to be drank any slower than 5 seconds.
Old 09-14-2013, 07:19 PM   #21
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
It's cheap vodka that's not meant to be drank any slower than 5 seconds.

Maybe my buzz has got the best of me and i'm misunderstanding what you're trying to say, but what? Because the vodka costs $8/bottle, I'm meant to drink it fast? I don't know... I think my drunkenness is showing now.

It's funny because I'm still able to type pretty well, though.

Anyway, I was hoping this thread would be about whether or not people thought the acting of drinking solo was sad, and not whether or not the brand being drunk was sad.
Old 09-14-2013, 07:23 PM   #22
dr.hee
Good college starter

dr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation here

dr.hee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 07:30 PM   #23
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

Quote:
Maybe my buzz has got the best of me and i'm misunderstanding what you're trying to say, but what? Because the vodka costs $8/bottle, I'm meant to drink it fast? I don't know... I think my drunkenness is showing now.

It's funny because I'm still able to type pretty well, though.

Anyway, I was hoping this thread would be about whether or not people thought the acting of drinking solo was sad, and not whether or not the brand being drunk was sad.
Cheap brands aren't meant to be sipped. They have terrible burn/aftertaste.
Old 09-14-2013, 07:31 PM   #24
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've always wanted to get drunk and do arts and crafts, then in the morning I could see what kinda things I came up with. Just gather up some glue, some little pom pom fuzz ball things, some squiggly eyes, some paper plates, some glitter, some pipe cleaners etc, drink a case and let creativity take over
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 07:40 PM   #25
Raymone
The Chosen King

Raymone has an OK reputation so far

It would be weird if a minimum wage security guard wasn't drinking alone.
Raymone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 07:44 PM   #26
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymone
It would be weird if a minimum wage security guard wasn't drinking alone.

Oh, buuuuuuuuuuurn.

I'm not minimum wage, though. Thanks for remembering small details that I've posted about my life when I don't even recognize your username. F*cking loser.
Old 09-14-2013, 07:49 PM   #27
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm about to start drinking by myself.

Thanks aggies.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 07:55 PM   #28
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
This. I do it every once in a while to just mellow out and destress without being at a party.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 07:57 PM   #29
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Oh, buuuuuuuuuuurn.

I'm not minimum wage, though. Thanks for remembering small details that I've posted about my life when I don't even recognize your username. F*cking loser.
raymone is a clown. don't pay him any mind
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 07:58 PM   #30
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Oh, buuuuuuuuuuurn.

You're insecurity is really showing in this thread. I feel sorry for you.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: