Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-14-2013, 07:59 PM   #31
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: So I'm drinking by myself right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
I'm about to start drinking by myself.

Thanks aggies.
You should be proud of those bastards. Don't forget where this program was just a couple years back.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:02 PM   #32
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle is starting to rub some people the wrong way

i drink during the day sometimes, i always drink in the evening. i have a problem

ex girlfriend woes
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:10 PM   #33
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
You're insecurity is really showing in this thread. I feel sorry for you.

Your lack of knowledge in the English language shows in every post you make.

I've noticed that ANYTIME you respond to anything posted by me, it's ALWAYS negative. How sad must your life be to just follow a poster around online and mock him about whatever, whenever?

My insecurity isn't showing because no insecurity exists. I was just pointing out a truth. While he remembers details about my life (I'm an underpaid security guard), I don't even recognize his username. Obviously, in your f*cked up mind, you have to twist it into something about how I must be insecure about anything. I already expected the "flaming," I just didn't think it'd literally mean a bunch of f*ggots would come out the closet and act like they're destroying me by mocking me about things I've comfortably admitted numerous times.

You feel sorry for me, though. That's great. Maybe you'll show sympathy next time by just f*cking off and dying already. It's one thing to be a useless poster, but it's a whole new level of pathetic when you're quite possibly the most useless poster to ever log-in to a message board. Congrats. You took that title away from your former account, Godzuki. I'm so proud of you.

And welcome to my ignore list. It's long overdue, but at least I'm doing it before the library can charge me money.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:12 PM   #34
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lot of salt being thrown in this thread. why can't we all be friends? we can hold hands and sing songs.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:22 PM   #35
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here

This guy is clearly mentally unstable. Didn't mean to induce such an embarrassing meltdown... I'm just gonna slither my way out of this very gloomy thread.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:34 PM   #36
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
You should be proud of those bastards. Don't forget where this program was just a couple years back.

Yeah I know.

Still, I suffer from battered aggie syndrome.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:44 PM   #37
fsvr54
F*ck Society

fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool

Why would their be anything wrong with it?

I drink a beer almost every night.
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 09:03 PM   #38
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Just make sure that its
a) raining and thunderstorming outside
b) you put on bing Crosby on an old vinyl record
c) your wife left you

and most importantly

d) u have a ballpoint feather pen that you're aggressively attacking a piece of papyrus with

Then you're fukking awesome.

Anything can be cool! All it takes is a few minor tweaks. A person smoking and cursing looks lame as fukk, but have him stare out the window with a pensive gaze and he's a fukkin philosopher.

This post was genius and so true.

If you are cool with drinking alone that's all that matters. I personally don't drink alone too often but when I do I have about 6 beers, get a great buzz, and philosophize about stuff. I find that I remember the stuff I philosophize better than when I am high, but I really like smoking by myself.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 09:11 PM   #39
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i drink beer while I play video games
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 09:18 PM   #40
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The frequency in which I drink alone is governed by my emotional state. If I'm feeling down I'm gonna be much more likely to want to grab something to drink while I'm making a Redbox trip or whatever.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 09:55 PM   #41
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
i drink beer while I play video games

This is what I was doing, except it was vodka over beer. I was playing GTA IV online.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:25 PM   #42
Stempel, HERB
Kids at the park dunk on me

Stempel, HERB is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar

This is what I was doing, except it was vodka over beer. I was playing GTA IV online.
father of the year. the stupid woman that shit out yer kid must be proud of her security guard with an associates degree.
Stempel, HERB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:28 PM   #43
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stempel, HERB
father of the year. the stupid woman that shit out yer kid must be proud of her security guard with an associates degree.
did you have to log into your alt to say this?
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:06 PM   #44
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar

Sounds awesome, gta is the best game for drinking, smoking and even meth if your into that shit
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:32 PM   #45
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

christian1923 has not been impressing people

A man should never admit that his favorite alcohol is UV blue
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: