Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-15-2013, 08:06 PM   #31
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Rank the classes of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
My class is pretty weak
I feel like LeBron on the Cavs.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 08:13 PM   #32
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 08:15 PM   #33
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

with all the playing time i got you would think i would be better... oh well im a bust... 2010 class sorry for ruining your chance
alenleomessi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 08:16 PM   #34
Le Shaqtus
House Stark

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

We carryin' this team brutha'.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 08:21 PM   #35
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation

Quote:
I gotcha don't worry.
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 08:30 PM   #36
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

april 2013 Lebron stans and jul 2012 lebron stans are one of tha worst ever, i would like to add silkktheshocker, numbersix and lebron23 to that list as well.
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 08:38 PM   #37
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

July 2012 army coming in strong. Where you at Graviton?

I see us winning in 7 against the Jun 06 class IMO.

I think we all can agree with this list so far.

1a - July 2012(What sets this class apart is the GOAT poster)

1b - Jun 2006

These are pretty much locks at this point. The rest is still up for debate.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 08:49 PM   #38
CanYouDigIt
Banned

CanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this board

April 2013 introduced a New Breed of GOAT Level Posters on ISH.

When you're April 13! You're April 13, 4LIFE!

(I am Hogan obviously)

Last edited by CanYouDigIt : 09-15-2013 at 08:53 PM.
CanYouDigIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 09:11 PM   #39
zoom17
Relax

zoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt
April 2013 introduced a New Breed of GOAT Level Posters on ISH.

When you're April 13! You're April 13, 4LIFE!

(I am Hogan obviously)

zoom17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 09:37 PM   #40
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Class of ' 10 is underrated as hell. I'd like to mention Rad was part of this amazing class.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 09:40 PM   #41
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
1. '06 - Still have great posters like kaiteng, B-Low, , Jaydacris, clipse, Kizzle, etc.

2. '11 - Shade, current top 3 poster Macho Man, CarlosBoozer, Ace23

3. '09/'08
4. '07

5. '12 - some good apples in there (Leshaqtus), but also have 9erempire

6. '13 By far the worst class of alltime. Way too many trolls to even name
my nikkah
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:46 PM   #42
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Need lists of posters by "class"
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:59 PM   #43
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Need lists of posters by "class"
Most have none.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:03 PM   #44
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How does the '06 generation dominate so much?
I need to step my posting game up. I WILL be the king of ISH. You guys will all be in wheelchairs.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:04 PM   #45
Fallen Angel
Let The Games Begin

Fallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The rest

In that order.
Fallen Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: