Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-16-2013, 12:23 PM   #31
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How overrated is the NFC East

Chicago is probably lucky to even have 2 wins right now and will never be a serious contender with Cutler at QB
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:24 PM   #32
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The entire AFC is awful with the exception of Denver

if Denver stays healthy they WILL represent the AFC in the SB...

hell the Chiefs might be the 2nd best team in the AFC
Old 09-16-2013, 12:26 PM   #33
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

They lost by 7 points in the NFC Championship game with Cutler.

He's clearly capable of being a QB on a serious contender. Its been proven.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:38 PM   #34
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Ill just say the the bears are 'decent'

Perhaps Dallas will see them in the post season this year...
Old 09-16-2013, 01:00 PM   #35
MavsSuperFan
NBA lottery pick

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
The entire AFC is awful with the exception of Denver

if Denver stays healthy they WILL represent the AFC in the SB...

hell the Chiefs might be the 2nd best team in the AFC

why because they beat us and the jags?

If your criteria for the best team is going to be that they beat dallas, then unfortunately I think your are going to consider a lot of teams to be elite this year.

I hope you're right though, I would love to post here how wrong I was about the cowboys and how I totally underestimated romo.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 01:10 PM   #36
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan

why because they beat us and the jags?

If your criteria for the best team is going to be that they beat dallas, then unfortunately I think your are going to consider a lot of teams to be elite this year.

I hope you're right though, I would love to post here how wrong I was about the cowboys and how I totally underestimated romo.
The Chiefs played near flawless football yesterday...they looked great IMO

The only soft spot they had yesterday was Flowers getting torched by Dez but IMO Dez would have done that to just about any CB not named Sherman or Revis

the Chiefs defense is stacked...did you see Dontari Poe? Holy fck that guy is dominate...good luck to anyone running up the middle on that

Alex Smith even looked great to me...hell he looked like prime Vick running around like that. When he didn't have a throw to make he did a great job of protecting the football and making something else happen. The guy plays smart football...Alex Smith was playing great football before losing his job to Kap last year.
Old 09-16-2013, 01:15 PM   #37
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan

Romo wasn't the problem yesterday btw

The Chiefs won the turnover battle...2-0

that is why they won the game...we fumbled the ball, and they didn't

they also robbed us on that Claiborne PI call tough...that shit was BS...and if that didn't happen Dallas likely wins that game.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:03 PM   #38
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

it is a crappy division i give you all that. but that doesnt mean a team can't get hot and win it all.

or maybe i mean, it doesnt mean the giants cant get hot and win it all

which is why they are a team that no one would really look fwd to facing come playoff time
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 02:55 PM   #39
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

It is only week 2 and a lot can change from here out but to me the NFCE looks to be all Dallas

RG3 looks like he no longer runs and is trying to become a pure pocket passer, their success last year came from the pistol offense...and the Skins defense is AWFUL.

The Giants COULD turn things around I suppose but Eli has already thrown 7 picks...SEVEN

Phillys new offense looks great and DeSean will probably have a career year but what are the odds that Vick stays healthy all 16 games?...like 5% chance?...and the Philly defense is on par with the Skins, just awful
Old 09-16-2013, 03:41 PM   #40
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
It is only week 2 and a lot can change from here out but to me the NFCE looks to be all Dallas

RG3 looks like he no longer runs and is trying to become a pure pocket passer, their success last year came from the pistol offense...and the Skins defense is AWFUL.

The Giants COULD turn things around I suppose but Eli has already thrown 7 picks...SEVEN

Phillys new offense looks great and DeSean will probably have a career year but what are the odds that Vick stays healthy all 16 games?...like 5% chance?...and the Philly defense is on par with the Skins, just awful

It took SIX turnovers for you to beat us. SIX. Literally we said YOU WIN and you almost didn't do it. I'd hold off on your parade.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 03:49 PM   #41
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
It took SIX turnovers for you to beat us. SIX. Literally we said YOU WIN and you almost didn't do it. I'd hold off on your parade.
we had turnovers that game as well...can't remember how many

it isn't like we won the turnover battle 6-0 though

and one was that pick where Williams ran the wrong route that was a 14 point swing from one endzone returned to the next...obviously that is a huge game changer
Old 09-17-2013, 01:10 AM   #42
TheWINdyCity
Dont Care.

TheWINdyCity has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Ill just say the the bears are 'decent'

Perhaps Dallas will see them in the post season this year...

don't worry we'll see you guys week 14.. over or under 5 cowboy turnovers?
TheWINdyCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 03:19 AM   #43
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWINdyCity
don't worry we'll see you guys week 14.. over or under 5 cowboy turnovers?

Romo, in December? On the road? In bad conditions? On primetime????
I, and all of America will be taking the over on that one.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 04:52 PM   #44
Duderonomy
Nothing but NETS

Duderonomy has not been impressing people

we will see an 8-8 division winner. I think the Cowboys will get it.
Duderonomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:07 PM   #45
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Eli said today that the Giants can still win the NFC East
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: