Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-16-2013, 05:20 PM   #31
KyleKong
I'm DonDs filthy bitch

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Grand Theft Auto V Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
Me.

**** yeah I got Shade.
KyleKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 05:25 PM   #32
Shade8780
poo

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleKong
**** yeah I got Shade.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8ys8-sF1NU
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 05:28 PM   #33
Jameerthefear
Thanks Jameer! (04-14)

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My parents won't let me get it
I've seen much worse then what's in GTA V
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 05:32 PM   #34
Shade8780
poo

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
My parents won't let me get it
I've seen much worse then what's in GTA V
Damn, sucks.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 05:32 PM   #35
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateoboz
Same. Can't get a job. My theory is all these places I'm applying to are calling the owner and she's talking shit, cause I can't get a job ANYWHERE. McDonald's won't hire me because I'm "over qualified" and nobody else will give me a chance. I've been living in my car and job searching since March. It's starting to get cold here again. When I first started sleeping in the car in March, it was getting down to 10 below 0 until mid-April. It was really rough. Now it's getting into the low 40's at night. Woke up this morning with a tickle in my throat. But I just keep pressing on. Something will open up. In the mean time, I know a building in Eagle River that has a power outlet on the side of the building where I've never been harassed by cops. So I'll pick up my copy here in Wasilla at midnight, drive to Eagle River, run my extension cord from my car to the outlet, hook up my little TV and X-Box in the car and I figure I got until 7 am before I need to get out of there.

My dude you can't be serious.

You're homeless and you about to pay $65 for a video game????

I don't believe it.
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 05:45 PM   #36
Knicks101
We hoopin?

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
My dude you can't be serious.

You're homeless and you about to pay $65 for a video game????

I don't believe it.

GTA V dat good.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:23 PM   #37
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

I'm pretty hyped for this game. What a month, the final episodes of Breaking Bad and the best GTA game ever is coming out. I've looked at streams and there is some amazing stuff in this game.

SPOILERS BELOW*** Don't read any further if you don't want to know:

So I guess some guy found this strange map with a mountain on it. He went exploring in a submarine by the mountain and discovered a tunnel. On the Ocean floor is a old spaceship. Not sure if that means we'll eventually be a able to steal a alien spaceship or what but it's exciting.

One thing that I saw was a shark eating the player when he was swimming in the ocean. Another time Franklin gets in a shootout with the cops and your dog Chop attacks the cops to help you.

This game is gonna be
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:48 PM   #38
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here

Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:59 PM   #39
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing is considered somewhat coolLongLiveTheKing is considered somewhat cool

Someone buy it for me I'm currently broke.
LongLiveTheKing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:10 PM   #40
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just picked up my copy!
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:18 PM   #41
bergs14
J-Weezy

bergs14 has decent reputationbergs14 has decent reputation

Got it! The 8gb install is just torture.
bergs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 08:09 PM   #42
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton

it's a fcking video game. one that looks great but come on.

You would be surprised.

Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 08:23 PM   #43
fsvr54
Decent college freshman

fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool

Going at 10pm for the free food and stuff.
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 08:36 PM   #44
Jameerthefear
Thanks Jameer! (04-14)

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I gotta find some way to get this. I can either sneak behind my parent's back which is impossible basically since they would notice a $60 charge or I can pout until they give in...
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:05 PM   #45
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow, I'm loving it so far. The shooting and driving is soooooo much better than GTA 4.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: