Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-17-2013, 09:00 AM   #91
Andrew Wiggins
National High School Star

Andrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this board
Default Re: Idiots reveal themselves after Miss America pageant

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
fair enough, but that stat doesnt take into account illegal immigration in ireland

regardless, ireland is a very multicultural country.

not disputing that but the country is still 95% white
Andrew Wiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:11 AM   #92
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
not disputing that but the country is still 95% white

thats true

eastern eurpeans still bring their own unique culture though.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 10:16 AM   #93
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
What are you fvckin 10? "U sooooo mad bruh..." :.
you're the one calling me a fgt moron idiot..so tell me who is the one acting 10?
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 10:38 AM   #94
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
you're the one calling me a fgt moron idiot..so tell me who is the one acting 10?

You most certainly. I only called you a moron and a fgt for the sake of accuracy.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:31 AM   #95
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has not been impressing people

I am not white and hardly ever noticed any racism at school and stuff.

Maybe this is because i'm pretty light skinned and some of them just assume i am white.

Or maybe some of them are closet racists and only say that sh*t when I'm not there.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:31 PM   #96
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
it still amazes me that some people don't even know that there is a difference between and indian hindu and an arab muslim.

but i agree with you, the dumbasses are fvcked going forward. racism and bigotry will never die, but they will continue to get pushed to the fringes of acceptable society.
what about an Indian muslim? But, yes, that shit was sickening. Also, she is clearly way hotter than the kansas chick.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:43 PM   #97
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
You most certainly. I only called you a moron and a fgt for the sake of accuracy.
Just an observation. You seem to have a lot of pent up anger, going threw puberty can do that to a young man. Just know that we at inside hoops support you and the changes you are experiencing.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:52 PM   #98
tomtucker
Prince of Wallachia

tomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
fair enough, but that stat doesnt take into account illegal immigration in ireland

regardless, ireland is a very multicultural country.
shit, i belived that was one place that was still free from those fukking leeches ......i belived england was the only one overrun by pakis, turks and what not
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 03:16 PM   #99
eurobum
High School Varsity 6th Man

eurobum has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
literally not one person at any point in time remotely considered the Czech Republic to be involved

Source: American citizen with a sister who lives in Boston

Riiiiiiight

http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/post...echnya-was-the

But still, Japan incident was the worst.

EDIT: Extra lolz were had at people calling it "Czechoslovakia."
eurobum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 03:21 PM   #100
riseagainst
Lebron fan

riseagainst has decent reputationriseagainst has decent reputation

smh... you can even see the morons in this thread.

"aren't Pakistani Muslims?"

and even people defending those tweets with "they all look the same to me, it's hard to distinguish, so Imma just call all brown skinned, non-Latin American looking people terrorists and it's completely justified."

riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 03:57 PM   #101
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtucker
shit, i belived that was one place that was still free from those fukking leeches ......i belived england was the only one overrun by pakis, turks and what not

leeches? really?

Quote:
Just an observation. You seem to have a lot of pent up anger, going threw puberty can do that to a young man. Just know that we at inside hoops support you and the changes you are experiencing.

any more thoughts, re the whole hypocrisy thing?
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:14 PM   #102
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

This post + u mad= Yep definite child.

You should stop trying to hurt other people in order to make yourself feel better, little buddy, it just makes you look like a fgt.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: