Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-17-2013, 11:45 AM   #16
dr.hee
Decent college freshman

dr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Anyone else camping out for the iPhone 5s?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I think this thread backfired. OP probably assumed that because it's 2013, everyone must be into getting the latest, greatest device first. You know, because waiting a day or two is a long time. Imagine all the new pics you can take and post on your FB in the meantime!

Maybe OP took his bathroom mirror with him, so he can make black&white duckface pictures while standing in line.
dr.hee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:43 PM   #17
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The OP is an android user and is making fun of me.

Thought it was obvious.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 03:35 PM   #18
Kensta
National High School Star

Kensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected poster

I camped out once for 12hrs before, for something else, and had a great time. Met some cool people that I'm still good friends with today.
Kensta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 04:47 PM   #19
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensta
I camped out once for 12hrs before, for something else, and had a great time. Met some cool people that I'm still good friends with today.
That's actually true. I've read a couple stories in the past and they reported the same thing.
Old 09-17-2013, 04:49 PM   #20
Shade8780
Cavs fan since 1887

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

no.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 06:52 PM   #21
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

not to judge you but do you realize that you've slept outside for a damn phone? a phone? it's absolutely no different than the iphone 4. as others mentioned, i wouldn't even sleep outside if they were saying "free iphone 5s". people need to be focused about being at work and paying their bills. not waiting in line for days for some phone.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:12 PM   #22
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I wouldn't even camp outside for some psuuy.

I would have camped out for some Michael Jackson tickets though.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:17 PM   #23
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Only way I'd ever camp out is if it was a one-time chance at something. If it was tickets to a show/event that would never happen again, an item that would never be available again etc.

But if it was just for the sake of being the first one to have something that I could get a week later with no trouble at all? Absolutely not.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 10:26 PM   #24
b1imtf
Final

b1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I want the iOS 7
b1imtf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:28 AM   #25
The Immortal
C.O.P.S.

The Immortal has a bad reputationThe Immortal has a bad reputationThe Immortal has a bad reputationThe Immortal has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
The OP is an android user and is making fun of me.

Thought it was obvious.
Bro, I only buy apple phones. Not much of a mac guy, but iPhone and it's IOS (to me) is KING.

I've had the 3G, 4, 4s (because my 4's screen broke due to my clumsiness) and currently the 5.

Can't wait for my fingerprint capable 5s with GOAT level camera.

Look at another (unrelated) thread I created months ago.. Notice the mail app: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...9&postcount=25

Don't be silly brah.. We're on the same team!

Last edited by The Immortal : 09-18-2013 at 01:34 AM.
The Immortal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:31 AM   #26
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Yay! Go ahead and associate your fingerprint with ALL of your iphone activities haha
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:51 AM   #27
The Immortal
C.O.P.S.

The Immortal has a bad reputationThe Immortal has a bad reputationThe Immortal has a bad reputationThe Immortal has a bad reputation

Old 09-18-2013, 01:54 AM   #28
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal
Bro, I only buy apple phones. Not much of a mac guy, but iPhone and it's IOS (to me) is KING.

I've had the 3G, 4, 4s (because my 4's screen broke due to my clumsiness) and currently the 5.

Can't wait for my fingerprint capable 5s with GOAT level camera.

Look at another (unrelated) thread I created months ago.. Notice the mail app: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...9&postcount=25

Don't be silly brah.. We're on the same team!
My bad.

Btw… the reviews are in.

As usual, I went to AnandTech first and foremost.
Old 09-18-2013, 01:59 AM   #29
The Immortal
C.O.P.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
My bad.

Btw… the reviews are in.

As usual, I went to AnandTech first and foremost.
It's cool.

Damn.. I was about to go with the gold 5s, but that grey one is mad clean.
Old 09-18-2013, 02:00 AM   #30
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
not to judge you but do you realize that you've slept outside for a damn phone? a phone? it's absolutely no different than the iphone 4. as others mentioned, i wouldn't even sleep outside if they were saying "free iphone 5s". people need to be focused about being at work and paying their bills. not waiting in line for days for some phone.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: