Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-17-2013, 12:19 PM   #1
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default My kids' school is way too upper middle class

Bunch of spoiled white kids
..Smh

Has all the newest technology n sh1t...

But the real world ain't like that...
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:41 PM   #2
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My kids' school is way too upper middle class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
..Smh

You are correct. The real world doesn't have new technology.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:11 PM   #3
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

So......you would rather your kid go to some ghetto school where the teachers don't care, and the kids are reading out of 40 year old text books?

To each their own I guess..
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:13 PM   #4
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

My cousins school gave every student an iPad. Lucky ****s
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:22 PM   #5
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
You are correct. The real world doesn't have new technology.
That's the plus

The minus is the culture they're in..

Spoiled kids thinking they should get everything they want.

You gotta earn what you get.

The world is cold. It ain't all warm and fuzzy.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:41 PM   #6
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
..Smh

What world do they live in? A magical world of wealth, excess, disposal income, entitlement, optimism, positivity, opportunity, and contentment.....pfffff....that ain't real!
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:55 PM   #7
Theoo
dont not mess with my

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here

fk** police and government
Theoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:06 PM   #8
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
..Smh

Kids are so spoiled today. Back in the mid to late 1990's tamagotchi was the $hit.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:14 PM   #9
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool

I hope this isn't real???

- as a parent you should want to do the best for your seed.

you should want the best soil, the best water , the cleanest air...

water and feed yo seed and watch it become a strong Tall Oak...withstanding the toughest winds and most powerful Storms

- If you don't....it becomes a weed.....sucking the life from other nearby plants turning the land around it into a dried up desert.

- - Parents need not explain wanting the best for their family.....I have seen many spoiled Rich Kids...I have seen equally many Poor Kids that have no understanding of ethics...

real talk...you don't want yo kids playing with technology?...bieng around other kids with technology...

You should move to a 3rd world country where most kids sit around playing in MUD....see how that turns out.

In America we are the Leaders of technological advances....deal wit it.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:40 PM   #10
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has not been impressing people

Quote:
That's the plus

The minus is the culture they're in..

Spoiled kids thinking they should get everything they want.

You gotta earn what you get.

The world is cold. It ain't all warm and fuzzy.

Well for some people it is though.

Like for these kids. And they may inherit great businesses after school and get to continue to cake-walk for their rest of their lives. U mad?
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:44 PM   #11
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

you better cop that newest iphone for your son so the rich snobby little white kids don't think he's the smelly kid in class and don't talk to him and stunt his social development. just sayin

the least you could do is get him some light up velcro kicks. i'm sure those are still the shit
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:48 PM   #12
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I get what OP is saying. I didn't go to the greatest H.S. or Uni but it just made me hungrier to get what I want. By the time i got to grad school i was surrounded by kids that had it the easy way, both parents are professionals, went to best schools, job lined up at daddy's firm, etc. I was proud that I was right there with them despite not having my ass wiped for me the entire time. I never expected anything. I knew that i had to work my ass off to get what I was after or I was going to wind up jobless like so many of my peers.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 06:58 PM   #13
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
..Smh

And I also see black kids who's parents are on welfare rocking the latest jordans and smartphones so what's your point?

I see kids at my school who use their EOP money or what ever money the state gives them for education to purchase the newest Iphone or w.e.

So it's not about race because nowadays everyone has smartphones and the expensive shit even if they are considered poor. If anything blame the parents for getting good jobs to have the luxury in spoiling their kids.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 07:11 PM   #14
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

Quote:
..Smh

the fact that your kids go there probably means that your kids are a bunch of spoiled black kids. dont hate
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 10:17 PM   #15
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

As someone who grew up in an upper middle class area... A lot of kids have gone on to accomplish a lot. Some have goofed off since High School sure, but the reality is that you don't have to work that hard to make a decent living here in America... but you do to make a really good one.

The best thing about growing up in am upper middle class area is that the social skills you will develop are perfect for getting jobs and working you way up the ladder... we are masters of the good impression. It doesn't have as much to do with color as it does the way you carry yourself.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: