Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-17-2013, 11:14 PM   #16
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: My kids' school is way too upper middle class

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
the fact that your kids go there probably means that your kids are a bunch of spoiled black kids. dont hate
My kids aren't spoiled. That's the point.

Its hard they stick out enough cuz they're black, and my 7 ye old boy has hair to middle of hus back like his dad pony tailed up like a g.
Its the overall "holier than thou" attitude of tgr kids and parents that I don't like.

I'm pro technology for the record again. But there's more to life than a"good school" based on academics and technology. All I'm typing.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:22 PM   #17
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33
Well for some people it is though.

Like for these kids. And they may inherit great businesses after school and get to continue to cake-walk for their rest of their lives. U mad?
I'm providing good for my kids but no where near to give them a cake walk...
Yet..

And if I could I'd still make em earn it...
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:30 PM   #18
dilley
Decent playground baller

dilley is considered somewhat cooldilley is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Kids are so spoiled today. Back in the mid to late 1990's tamagotchi was the $hit.
And parents stood in line and bought them for their spoiled kids. wtf is your point?
dilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:46 PM   #19
travelingman
Rules #2 dont give fk*

travelingman has a terrific reputationtravelingman has a terrific reputationtravelingman has a terrific reputationtravelingman has a terrific reputationtravelingman has a terrific reputationtravelingman has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
My kids aren't spoiled. That's the point.

Its hard they stick out enough cuz they're black, and my 7 ye old boy has hair to middle of hus back like his dad pony tailed up like a g.
Its the overall "holier than thou" attitude of tgr kids and parents that I don't like.

I'm pro technology for the record again. But there's more to life than a"good school" based on academics and technology. All I'm typing.

So pull em out and try another school.

I know pulling out isn't a very popular thing in the black community, but your kids are already growing up in a white school (not a very common thing in the black community either), so why not go against the grain just a tad more?
travelingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:35 PM   #20
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So many fukking people always talks about this "holier than thou" attitude.

That's because you are literally projecting your own self-proclaimed superioritty upon others. You LOOK DOWN on the rich and privileged for lacking strength and their own collection of hardships and therefore you think THEY ARE LOOKING DOWN ON U which may or may not be true... but your own thoughts fuel this ill-formed perspective.

THE SAME EXACT SH!T happens when hipsters who think people who like pop are braindead retards EVEN if they are casually enjoying a silly song for energy purposes.

LIKEWISE the SAME EXACT subcultures with a strong non-conforming identity in school distrust those who are enthusiastic about homecoming.

Sure, there are a bunch of judgmental dipsh!ts in the mix of the popular or well-established types but there are ALSO a strong portion of kind accepting people that your eyes glaze over because your mind is programmed and attuned in passing judgment and expecting others to pass judgment.

Fix that sh!t up first and you'll watch it disappear.

Trust me. Been tehre done that.

I used to hate self-righteousness, beaucse I myself was self-righteous. Now I just accept and love unconditioanlly and that sh!t is gone out the window.

Buddhism becoming more and more true by the day.

Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY : 09-18-2013 at 12:38 PM.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: