Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-17-2013, 12:32 PM   #1
Theoo
dont not mess with my

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here
Angry Wow insidehoops boss was all night play video game!!!

if your think these mornign that insidehoops was a slow as day ever these mornign was becuse insidehoops oversleep to hes job sometimes he dont not care about hes customers to these forums like were a trashbags to the oceon in hes eyes.

insidehoop spend a all night play video game. when these forums are wait for him to do a works in the moring. when i go to these site to morning it was a many second slow then any day that i go to these websites.. he say to hes twitter that insidehoops is ADDICT to video game. well not be surprise that right now insidehoop is play GTA V on the job.

please insidehoop that i can be adminitrator so your can play a video game and i can make these a good forum for once and all ? thanks
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:40 PM   #2
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Wow insidehoops boss was all night play video game!!!

Jeff is slapping and beating dem hoes, running over people on the streets, blowing up cops, and dealing drugs.

How great is our god?
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:54 PM   #3
Theoo
dont not mess with my

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
Jeff is slapping and beating dem hoes, running over people on the streets, blowing up cops, and dealing drugs.

How great is our god?
sound like criminel to me
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:02 PM   #4
Proctor
I hit open 5-footers

Proctor has decent reputationProctor has decent reputation

What do you think we should do about this, Theoo?
Proctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:11 PM   #5
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proctor
What do you think we should do about this, Theoo?

Make him adminitrator so he can make these a good forum for once and all.
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:36 PM   #6
Segatti
Good High School Starter

Segatti has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
please insidehoop that i can be adminitrator so your can play a video game and i can make these a good forum for once and all ? thanks

This is all we want
Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 03:18 PM   #7
travelingman
Rules #2 dont give fk*

travelingman is popular on this boardtravelingman is popular on this boardtravelingman is popular on this boardtravelingman is popular on this boardtravelingman is popular on this board

Theoo muckraking the ish out of ISH.
travelingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:11 PM   #8
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: