Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-17-2013, 04:37 PM   #16
FiveRings
Banned

FiveRings has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Most beautiful women without photoshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
Don't hate, my man Shade. Chloe is the most beautiful girl in the world to me too.

I don't like a lot of older girls in general. I find teens the most attractive. I'm not saying these girls aren't attractive, period. I'm just saying that they're not attractive to me, and 50 percent of teen girls will be hotter to me than any of these girls outside a couple of them. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and there are no right and wrong answers
FiveRings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:18 PM   #17
TheReturn
Rnbizzle 2.0

TheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected poster

#16 and #2 for me, but I've been told I don't have standard (good? ) taste in women.
TheReturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:30 PM   #18
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

22 is my favorite by far. Something about a hot girl in sweats is 10 times sexier than an equally hot girl in some club dress

And @ FiveRings. Ugly? Really? Maybe they don't deserve to be on the most beautiful women in the world list, but none of the girls are anywhere close to ugly
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:39 PM   #19
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveRings
Don't hate, my man Shade. Chloe is the most beautiful girl in the world to me too.

I don't like a lot of older girls in general. I find teens the most attractive. I'm not saying these girls aren't attractive, period. I'm just saying that they're not attractive to me, and 50 percent of teen girls will be hotter to me than any of these girls outside a couple of them. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and there are no right and wrong answers

So basically you aren't attracted to grown women, only little girls. I think there's a word for that, can't quite recall it. Starts with a p...

DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:46 PM   #20
OldSkoolball#52
Banned

OldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputation

Half those chicks look like transvestites.

And theres a difference between being hot and having model features. Whoever made the list obviously finds a strong jawline to be the sexiest feature possible on a female. From what I could tell that was essentially the only criteria because those were definitely not remotely the 25 hottest women alive, but they all had "model" jaws.

I'm with 5 rings on this. I prefer the "next door natural" look to the playboy mannequien
OldSkoolball#52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:54 PM   #21
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52

I'm with 5 rings on this. I prefer the "next door natural" look to the playboy mannequien

A lot of those chicks were in fact photshopped and a couple did have that alien look going on, but overall they were dimes. But you don't want to ride with 5 rangz...

"Pedophile, dude"
Old 09-17-2013, 05:56 PM   #22
FiveRings
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52
Half those chicks look like transvestites.

And theres a difference between being hot and having model features. Whoever made the list obviously finds a strong jawline to be the sexiest feature possible on a female. From what I could tell that was essentially the only criteria because those were definitely not remotely the 25 hottest women alive, but they all had "model" jaws.

Thank you. You explained that quite nicely, and don Dadda, I like plenty of older chicks. CNN anchor Erin Burnett is gorgeous to me and she's 37. Old as dirt. But I guess you could argue that she does look a bit like a teen

Old 09-17-2013, 06:02 PM   #23
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

Looks like Alexandra Daddario,who is way too old for your tastes herself. I remember you saying you were most attracted to 14 year olds in a thread once. May I ask, how old are you?
Old 09-17-2013, 06:05 PM   #24
LEFT4DEAD
A WITNESS!!!

LEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Looks like Alexandra Daddario,who is way too old for your tastes herself. I remember you saying you were most attracted to 14 year olds in a thread once. May I ask, how old are you?
Probably smt like 15. Seriously, I think the ISH's average age in this moment is about 16-17.
LEFT4DEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 06:14 PM   #25
FiveRings
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
I'm 26 years old. I've never said I'm most attracted to 14 year olds. I'm most attracted to Chloe Moretz, and she's 16 (pictured here)

That is perfection to me. I'm not most attracted to any single age, but generally girls under twenty I find the finest. But yeah, like I said, older girls like Erin Burnett and Zooey Deschanel I think are stunning as well.

Last edited by FiveRings : 09-17-2013 at 06:21 PM.
Old 09-17-2013, 06:23 PM   #26
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

dude 16 is illegal for a 26 year old...come on

the entire reason that girl is cast in Kick-Ass is because she is a LITTLE GIRL
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 06:27 PM   #27
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Now...

Most beautiful women without photoshop or makeup.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 06:27 PM   #28
FiveRings
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
dude 16 is illegal for a 26 year old...come on

the entire reason that girl is cast in Kick-Ass is because she is a LITTLE GIRL
False. I could marry her here in Canada and in some States.
Old 09-17-2013, 06:35 PM   #29
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA rookie of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

Not going to look for a picture and didn't click the link, but I always thought Minka Kelly was stupidly beautiful. I see random shots of her without makeup, wearing sweats, at a gas station or something and she still puts 99% of women to shame.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 06:37 PM   #30
Joshumitsu
Local High School Star

Joshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation here

I'm sorry but No. 1 looks like a dude. Looks like Benicio del Toro w/ heavy makeup and thicker eyebrows.

Otherwise, the top 3 aren't as attractive as their predecessors.
Joshumitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: