Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-18-2013, 07:08 AM   #16
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: It pays off

I also had the same feeling when I hit that Buzzer beating jumper near the free throw line.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:38 AM   #17
TheReturn
Rnbizzle 2.0

TheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916
Ahh the days when playing a good game of pick up basketball and getting bitches was like winning the lottery...

Who am I kidding it still is. man
The simple things in life..
TheReturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 09:01 AM   #18
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTare
I had the best game of my life today at school. About ten of us play basketball everyday for P.E while the rest of the class walks around and bullshits, we've all gotten better since last year. Since school started ive kind of been acknowledged as the best because I know the fundamentals and I am about 6'1(taller than everyone but some other guy)
Last week I didn't play too good; so today I decided to just go all out, and boy did I. First play I call for a screen and I pop a three. Next play I hit a floater and so on and so on. I made 17 points in the game game and in the second I literally made all 21 points. It's not like the people I was playing against are good or anything but I was still so proud of myself. From 12-15 I was really out of shape and didn't do much sports but about a year and a half ago I started working out and playing basketball with friends once in a while, I practiced my shot in my backyard when I was bored and whenever I missed I did 10 push ups. Today I finally felt like it paid off, all the cardio workouts and all the basketball drills that I did mostly by myself at home.
Since I started doing all of this my grades have gone up, my attitude has completely improved, and I get bitches now lol. Hard work really pays off in the end. So if you're thinking of just changing your life for the better JUST GO FOR IT MAN!!!
Are you serious? You need to step up your ambition man
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 09:15 AM   #19
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wake up and I'm reading this before work laughing my ass off at ace's comment.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 03:49 AM   #20
iTare
YoungNiggaMoveThatDope

iTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Good to hear. Always a good feeling when that hard work pays off. Had to pay my dues in the rap game to get where I am today.
This post is so underrated. One of the funniest of all time.
iTare is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: