Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-17-2013, 08:56 PM   #1
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

Default Were there always this many dope TV series or is it just easier to follow them now?

I don't really ever remember following a whole lot of TV series before around 2008.

But currently I'm watching a bunch of em, and they are fukkin nice...Homeland, Breaking Bad, and Dexter are my favorites. I also follow Walking Dead, The Killing, and even Under the Dome.

I don't know if I am watching so many because there are more good ones now than there were 10 or 15 years ago or if its just easier to follow them now (due to Netflix/Hulu/Amazon Prime/ random bootleg stream sites).

What do you think?
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:33 PM   #2
Rose'sACL
Great college starter

Default Re: Were there always this many dope TV series or is it just easier to follow them now?

dexter was good a few seasons ago but now it is absolute shit. TWD and under the dome are really bad too. Series like TWD or under the dome should be made in a way that it ends in 2-3 seasons but they are always made to last 6-7 seasons. just look at dexter. it should have ended 2-3 seasons ago.
Rose'sACL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 10:31 PM   #3
JimmyMcAdocious
Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Were there always this many dope TV series or is it just easier to follow them now?

I'm thinking you and I have different taste in tv shows. But there are a few good shows on right now, and no doubt the availability of them via streaming sites and things like the DVR and On Demand makes them more accessible.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: