Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-18-2013, 12:21 AM   #16
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Making the switch from iPhone to Galaxy S4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
im here to catch you when you fall
My black guardian angel
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:24 AM   #17
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
I just the Note II Sunday, shit.
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:31 AM   #18
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Started downloading from torrents from my phone lmao
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 05:31 AM   #19
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I also have a Galaxy S4. I use Poweramp a lot.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 05:48 AM   #20
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Also SwiftKey. Pretty much the same thing as Swipe.

The phone feels slick a lot of the time. I wish the audio chip were better. But how many people are using $300 headphones with it anyway?

The screen is awesome. Great camera.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 09:09 AM   #21
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
I just the Note II Sunday, shit.
you can still return it. wait for the s3, it's going to be a beast.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:25 AM   #22
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Download astro file manager.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:51 AM   #23
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

my wife just did the same...she was a life long iphone user and is now using a Galaxy S4...I have an S3

it feels like Android is beating out Apple...iphone may have met it's match

it feels the same with ipad too...there are so many android based tablets out now that shit on the ipad...

got Apple stock?...perhaps a good time to sell it
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:24 PM   #24
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

HTC one is still the best android imo. Nexus 5 will be the one to take the crown when it's released
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:36 PM   #25
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My brother-in-law made the switch and he's been an iphoner since the very beginning. He got a Note II though, which is what I have and it's awesome, but I don't see the point of getting it now with the Note III coming out. Impatient ****.

I bought my wife the S4 to keep her away from iphones. She absolutely loves it.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:03 PM   #26
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Another Android note: anybody use WeChat / Weixin?

That app totally has jacked the kindergarteny look and feel of iOS, it's too funny.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 04:48 PM   #27
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Unless iOS 7 really really really grows on me in a few weeks, I'll probably switch to the s4 or and HTC one.

What phone are you rocking rezznor? Or are you waiting for a particular one?
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 05:24 PM   #28
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Unless iOS 7 really really really grows on me in a few weeks, I'll probably switch to the s4 or and HTC one.

What phone are you rocking rezznor? Or are you waiting for a particular one?
I have an HTC one right now, it's a fantastic phone. Thinking about picking up a note 3 or the new HTC phablet
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 05:36 PM   #29
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
I have an HTC one right now, it's a fantastic phone. Thinking about picking up a note 3 or the new HTC phablet
that's too much screen for me.

I feel like 4.3-5 at most is the ideal screen size. Otherwise it makes having a tablet moot IMO.

Maybe I'll investigate windows phones. Thanks for the advice.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:21 PM   #30
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA sixth man of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

I prefer ES File Explorer as a file manager. Best interface for a file manager I have ever used. Wish they made something similar for Windows, to be honest.

PVStar is pretty good for stream sites (YouTube, DailyMotion, etc). I mostly like it because the stupid ass YouTube app doesn't allow you to listen if you click off the screen. MX Player for videos. Plays every file extension except mkv and it has a tremendous design. I just use the stuff that comes with the phone for music. That and the normal apps like Pandora and what not. For image viewing I use QuickPix, or QuickPic, or something like that. Probably can find something better than it.

The aforementioned Alarm Clock Plus is very good. Use it everyday and it never fails. JuiceDefender to help battery life, Harass Me and Hide Caller ID if you need them. K-9 for E-mail if you regularly use multiple emails like I do. My Backup Pro to backup your shit. Been messing around with Pansi SMS for texting and it's OK. I like the pop up feature when you get a text, but I have some problems with it. ExDialer is good if you want to replace the dialer on your phone. I like it enough that I use it all the time.

But I strongly suggest getting Nova or Apex for your launcher. Combine it with APW, Beautiful Widgets, and Widget Locker to complete revamp the menus and everything.

And of course root your phone before you do anything. All of those apps you can use without root. After you root there's a bunch of better shit.

XDA is probably the best site. Really strong community there.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: