Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-18-2013, 03:02 AM   #31
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: How many rappers should ALWAYS make the top 10 list?

I must refuse to p o s t
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:04 AM   #32
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

"Real rap CDs""- bwahagahahahahahaha

Cuz stories about murders and pushing weight is more "real" than a MC RIPPIN it to shreds? ??!!??!! LOL. Kids these days....
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:05 AM   #33
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

fck ur art consensus, that shit gay as hell
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:07 AM   #34
FiveRings
Banned

FiveRings has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
Nas is a decent rapper. SAME flow. Nothing difficult. Fake stories. I'd beat the sh1t out of him in a fist fight.

Its telling that someone says he s the goat had to worry about his mommy and daddy seeing explicit lyrics sticker. Perfect mark that'd buy all his BS. thanks for proving my point. I
lol like I said I was ten or eleven years old, had fundie Christians as parents who took us to Church multiple nights a week. Before I was twelve my parents gave up on trying to stop me from listening to anything I wanted to.
FiveRings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:17 AM   #35
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveRings
lol like I said I was ten or eleven years old, had fundie Christians as parents who took us to Church multiple nights a week. Before I was twelve my parents gave up on trying to stop me from listening to anything I wanted to.
Lolplolol

Thanks for proving my point. Again.

Ill stop. Just remember who you are bruh. You don't have to believe and fantasize about all his stories. Its ok to listen to something other than fiction rap.

Try rittz. A white dude that busts and raps about everyday sh1t.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:20 AM   #36
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Scarface needs to be on that list.

And I don't think Andre is top 10 all-time.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:24 AM   #37
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Mr. Bean
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:52 AM   #38
FiveRings
Banned

FiveRings has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
Try rittz. A white dude that busts and raps about everyday sh1t.
I'm feelin Rittz. Listened to a few songs so far. These songs are dope http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z1aJvUTXUY and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWdXqU_VSYg Just popped an oxy and rolled a couple joints and I'm gonna listen to some more of his stuff

Edit: Almost done listening to White Jesus: Revival. The whole album is dope.

Last edited by FiveRings : 09-18-2013 at 05:44 AM.
FiveRings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 04:41 AM   #39
TheReturn
Rnbizzle 2.0

TheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected poster

To me personally it's something like this:

Nas
Jay
Kanye
Lupe
Kendrick
Cole
Andre 3000
Pac
Biggie
Eminem

But that's just the 10 rappers of all time I like the most. I see no point in looking at who did what for the genre, because that does nothing for me.
TheReturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 05:12 AM   #40
tomtucker
Very cute

tomtucker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

my top 10

Ice-T
Grand Puba
Yelawolf
Big Pun
Eminem
Guru
BIG
Twista
Snoop
Ludacris
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:18 AM   #41
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here

Guru and Kool G Rap have to be in any top 10 list
andremiller07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:51 AM   #42
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jay-z would never sniff my top 10 list.

Its very hard to make a list of the best rappers because a lot of new flows are around today, different from when Tupac and Biggie had their gangsta and mafioso style. My top 10 would definitely include Kendrick Lamar, and Ab Soul is just a hit away from being well-recognized, he just needs his own swimming pool to jump into like Kendrick did.
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 08:05 AM   #43
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

50 gotta be there

not joking ;d
fiddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 09:08 AM   #44
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

christian1923 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Eminem
Jay z
PAC
Biggie
Andre 3k

I would put Gucci but he doesn't want to be known as a rapper so ill respect that
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 09:35 AM   #45
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has an OK reputation so far

Jay-z
Nas
Eminem
Common
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: