Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-20-2013, 09:56 PM   #46
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputation
Default Re: Best place to live in US?

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Midwest is dirt cheap, so we got that goin for us. Make low 6 figures and you'll live like a king.

I do not find Illinois very cheap unless u talking Rockford.
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 01:57 AM   #47
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hawaii

Downsides are "island fever" and long shipping times to get shit you bought online. Upsides are incredible weather all year round, awesome scenery(when it rained there were waterfalls on the mountains... You see this while driving around), great beaches, best looking women I've seen anywhere.

I'm retarded to have moved.

Edit: High cost of living is a downside too.

Last edited by ShannonElements : 09-21-2013 at 02:26 AM.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 02:19 AM   #48
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Flagstaff, AZ was a really nice town when I visited. I wouldn't mind living there when I'm older and raising a family. Nice climate and a good area. Also, it is a pretty easy drive to Pheonix, the Grand Canyon, and the Petrified Forest.
I lived in Flagstaff for a while and my Dad has lived there for over 15 years . Great town. Probably the best Arizona has to offer.

Last edited by irondarts : 09-21-2013 at 02:23 AM.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 02:50 AM   #49
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

NashVegas???
MMM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:18 PM   #50
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
Here's the cities with oldest populations in the US. Meaning lots of folks move there to retire. Unsurprisingly Florida dominates the list.

Here are the 10 cities with the oldest median ages:

1. Scottsdale, Ariz.; 45.4 years
2. Clearwater, Fla.; 43.8 years
3. Cape Coral, Fla.; 42.4 years
4. Fort Lauderdale, Fla.; 42.2 years
5. Hialeah, Fla.; 42.2 years
6. St. Petersburg, Fla.; 41.6 years.
7. Thousand Oaks, Calif.; 41.5 years
8. Honolulu, Hawaii; 41.3 years
9. Torrance, Calif.; 41.3 years
10. Centennial, Colo.; 41.1 years

I live in Clearwater, and its a great beach city. Lot of young people here, college students
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: