Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-18-2013, 03:59 PM   #1
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 2013 NFL Week 3 Discussion Thread

THU, SEP 19

Kansas City at Philadelphia 8:25 PM ET

SUN, SEP 22

Green Bay at Cincinnati 1:00 PM ET
St. Louis at Dallas 1:00 PM ET
San Diego at Tennessee 1:00 PM ET
Cleveland at Minnesota 1:00 PM ET
Tampa Bay at New England 1:00 PM ET
Arizona at New Orleans 1:00 PM ET
Detroit at Washington 1:00 PM ET
NY Giants at Carolina 1:00 PM ET
Houston at Baltimore 1:00 PM ET
Atlanta at Miami 4:05 PM ET
Buffalo at NY Jets 4:25 PM ET
Indianapolis at San Francisco 4:25 PM ET
Jacksonville at Seattle 4:25 PM ET
Chicago at Pittsburgh 8:30 PM ET

MON, SEP 23

Oakland at Denver 8:30 PM ET
Shade8780 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 04:07 PM   #2
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 NFL Week 3 Discussion Thread

I would like to watch Jacksonville @ Seattle just to witness arguably the biggest NFL mismatch in my lifetime but I am betting that game will not be televised in Dallas...

I am thinking that Gabbert may only complete 5 passes the whole game or something...will throw for like 60 yards total

will probably have to catch a repeat on NFL Network
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 04:28 PM   #3
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I would like to watch Jacksonville @ Seattle just to witness arguably the biggest NFL mismatch in my lifetime but I am betting that game will not be televised in Dallas...

I am thinking that Gabbert may only complete 5 passes the whole game or something...will throw for like 60 yards total

On paper and reality, this probably will and should be a 38-3 win for Seattle....But u can't help having that feeling that its gonna be like a 17-13 game in favor of Seattle in a close Victory...lol
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 05:06 PM   #4
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far

Seahawks 31-0
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 05:17 PM   #5
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What Sunday games will you be watching? I'll of course be tuning in to the Pats game but other than that, I don't know.
Shade8780 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 05:18 PM   #6
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

so i see everyone is on the seattle bandwagon now
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:38 PM   #7
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Bengals got away with only producing a so-so pass rush vs. Big Ben, but they really need to get to Aaron Rodgers Sunday.

Offensively, I hope Dalton has a bit of a bounce back game. He's not facing a very good defense. The 2nd half offensive playcalling was brilliant. Make that consistent for a whole game, and I'd also like to see Gio Bernard get a few more carries. Have him bounce to the outside.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:41 PM   #8
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
so i see everyone is on the seattle bandwagon
Can't wait till Eli drives the Giants down the field for a game winning touchdown in noisy unwinnable conditions in Seattle to get to the super bowl
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:03 PM   #9
zoom17
Relax

zoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation here

Colts traded for Trent Richardson!!!!
zoom17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:23 PM   #10
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
The Bengals got away with only producing a so-so pass rush vs. Big Ben, but they really need to get to Aaron Rodgers Sunday.

Offensively, I hope Dalton has a bit of a bounce back game. He's not facing a very good defense. The 2nd half offensive playcalling was brilliant. Make that consistent for a whole game, and I'd also like to see Gio Bernard get a few more carries. Have him bounce to the outside.
Cant wait to see the Packers o-line vs that Bengals d-line.
jazz873 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:46 PM   #11
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
so i see everyone is on the seattle bandwagon now
Acknowledging a good team is good is not bandwagon jumping. Becoming a seahawk fan and rooting for them is bandwagon jumping. Watching Seattle bitchslap SF and not acknowledging them is hating, nothing else.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:47 PM   #12
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Acknowledging a good team is good is not bandwagon jumping. Becoming a seahawk fan and rooting for them is bandwagon jumping. Watching Seattle bitchslap SF and not acknowledging them is hating, nothing else.
Correct. Duma stop being a little tw@t
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 08:06 PM   #13
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

Gabbert hurt, Henne likely starting.

It's going to be interesting to see just how badly the Jags lose.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 09:56 PM   #14
zoom17
Relax

zoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
Can't wait till Eli drives the Giants down the field for a game winning touchdown in noisy unwinnable conditions in Seattle to get to the super bowl

zoom17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 01:08 AM   #15
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation here

Can you guys believe that the Steelers will start 0-3 this season
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: