Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-11-2013, 11:36 AM   #181
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Trent Richardson traded to Colts for 1st round draft pick..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
This thread has turned into Carbine's weekly excuses for T-Rich's 3ypc game.

You all don't know football. I have recorded all his runs on my shitty phone and i have concluded based on the way Trent holds the ball and pass protects he will be a very good back. You will all eat your words!
this...

aaaaaand...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
the last time I saw an image quality of this nature was when I was a little kid watching TV thru a fish bowl. My mom eventually smacked me and I never did that again

this
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 02:54 PM   #182
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bump.

Not looking too shabby for the brownies.

Last edited by DukeDelonte13 : 10-21-2013 at 03:42 PM.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 03:26 PM   #183
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
Bump.

Not looking to shabby for the brownies.

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 03:28 PM   #184
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB...c.php?t=533683
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 03:34 PM   #185
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Do you post on FF?
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 03:38 PM   #186
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
Do you post on FF?
yes but it isn't nearly as fun as ISH

if you insult anyone on FF you get banned ...and they are quick about it

it's hard to hold back too...I'm so used to long drawn out insult wars here with GoBB and Carbine and others...that stuff just doesn't exist on FF...you have to be friendly
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 03:47 PM   #187
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

it's hard to hold back too...I'm so used to long drawn out insult wars here with GoBB and Carbine and others...that stuff just doesn't exist on FF...you have to be friendly
Agreed. I would be banned for creating a superbowl championship flight thread on there.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 04:15 PM   #188
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

It's pointless to debate the subject any further. To almost everyone Trent sucks because he's averaging 3.5 yards a carry for his 1 and 1/2 year career....and the fumble is fresh in everyones mind.

We'll see how it turns out. I believe in him as a quality player who will contribute to the team for 5+ years. Most if not all of you think he's terrible.

I just think it's foolish to label someone a bust after 1 and 1/2 years over a 3.5 yard per carry average. Marshall Faulk averaged 3.75 yards per carry his last four years with us then it went up to 5.5 with STL - Marshall was always Marshall, but the yards per carry suggest otherwise.

Last edited by Carbine : 10-21-2013 at 04:17 PM.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 04:44 PM   #189
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
It's pointless to debate the subject any further. To almost everyone Trent sucks because he's averaging 3.5 yards a carry for his 1 and 1/2 year career....and the fumble is fresh in everyones mind.

We'll see how it turns out. I believe in him as a quality player who will contribute to the team for 5+ years. Most if not all of you think he's terrible.

I just think it's foolish to label someone a bust after 1 and 1/2 years over a 3.5 yard per carry average. Marshall Faulk averaged 3.75 yards per carry his last four years with us then it went up to 5.5 with STL - Marshall was always Marshall, but the yards per carry suggest otherwise.

He is supposedly "healthy", playing behind a better line, playing with a QB that is actually very good, and he's still just the same-ol T-Rich.

Maybe he will improve but it looks like he's actually regressed. Just by virtue of the fact that the colts have to wait for T-Rich maybe to be good means they threw away that first rounder. You blow a first on a RB he better be able to produce right away.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 05:03 PM   #190
Raymone
The Chosen King

Raymone has an OK reputation so far

When it comes to Alabama RBs, just say no.

Even Lacy will eventually bust like Rich.
Raymone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:45 PM   #191
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

This is true. Got banned from there about a year ago for calling someone a fgt
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:54 PM   #192
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I never said he was a bust or terrible. I've been a big supporter of the guy to even argue with Browns fans why you dont pass on Trent Richardson (RBA/DukeDelonte). As of now he has been a big disappointment. So if he become a productive back just not elite? Cool. I like him but I cant defend his performance as a Colt so far. His vision is weak, he hits one hole and tries to run over people.

It is what it is. TRich just doesnt wow you since joining Colts.

Quote:

I'm on there too. I've seen the subtle insults. What we do wouldnt go past post 3 or 4.

I usually lurk. Some informative posters there.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:59 PM   #193
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymone
When it comes to Alabama RBs, just say no.

Even Lacy will eventually bust like Rich.
You bite your tongue !
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 09:47 PM   #194
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lacy looks really good. But other than that Bama RB's have been busts.

Not willing to call T-Rich a bust yet though.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 09:53 PM   #195
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Lacy reminds me of Steven Jackson quite a bit.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: