Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-20-2013, 09:01 AM   #1
Le Shaqtus
Knights, Jags, Magic

Le Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation here
Default I got a date this weekend homies.

After having my girlfriend leave me for someone else at the end of the Summer, and being a big bitch about it, I decided to get over myself.

I worked my rusty magic on a nice broad in my classes and now I'm back in the game I feel like Hugh Heffner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvX_5ym_ajI
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:35 AM   #2
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: I got a date this weekend homies.

Good. Now get her to send you cvnt shots and post them here.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:43 PM   #3
Le Shaqtus
Knights, Jags, Magic

Le Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
Good. Now get her to send you cvnt shots and post them here.

A gentleman never kiss and tells.
Old 09-20-2013, 02:27 PM   #4
senelcoolidge
Great college starter

senelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong waysenelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Make sure he treats you well.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 02:29 PM   #5
Le Shaqtus
Knights, Jags, Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
Make sure he treats you well.

I hope so, I get nervous around boys.
Old 09-20-2013, 02:31 PM   #6
OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Banned

OJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputation

We all know you don't have a date. Shut up
OJ SIMPSON 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 02:35 PM   #7
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Good for you Shaqtus. Must feel good gettin back in the game.....exciting I suppose.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 03:56 PM   #8
Le Shaqtus
Knights, Jags, Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ SIMPSON 2.0
We all know you don't have a date. Shut up

I know you're proud homes
Old 09-20-2013, 04:19 PM   #9
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Ah YEAH!! back in the game

Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 04:26 PM   #10
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
A gentleman never kiss and tells.

I don't want you to tell me anything, I just wanna see pictures of her cvnt.
Old 09-20-2013, 04:45 PM   #11
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Good for you man. First dates are awesome. Always some butterflies and nerves but that just makes it more exciting. Best case scenario is that you have great chemistry and have an awesome date. Worst case is that it is weird and you have a funny story to tell to your friends.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:02 PM   #12
Le Shaqtus
Knights, Jags, Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Good for you man. First dates are awesome. Always some butterflies and nerves but that just makes it more exciting. Best case scenario is that you have great chemistry and have an awesome date. Worst case is that it is weird and you have a funny story to tell to your friends.

Yeah I'm pretty nervous, but I know it'll be fun, we've been texting a lot and we get along really well so I think it'll go well.

But like you said if it doesn't it's a funny story for the future
Old 09-20-2013, 05:03 PM   #13
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
Yeah I'm pretty nervous, but I know it'll be fun, we've been texting a lot and we get along really well so I think it'll go well.

But like you said if it doesn't it's a funny story for the future

You have the right attitude homie. Get on it like that and you can't lose.

And you won't lose.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:10 PM   #14
Le Shaqtus
Knights, Jags, Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
You have the right attitude homie. Get on it like that and you can't lose.

And you won't lose.

Preciate' it
Old 09-20-2013, 05:19 PM   #15
HarryCallahan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7

Worst case: OP leans in for a kiss prematurely ejaculates and stumbles into traffic, lives and has the EMT's tell his family he came in his pants. OP is then euthanized by his shamed family.

Best case: OP falls madly in love with this girl, marries her, spends many blissful years together until one of them dies.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: