Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-20-2013, 04:35 PM   #1
Duderonomy
Nothing but NETS

Duderonomy has not been impressing people
Default I've been Born Again.

I gave my life to Christ and walk in the word.Repent of your sins and live in the light.Through god all things are possibleEven a Nets Championship.

Last edited by Duderonomy : 09-20-2013 at 04:37 PM.
Duderonomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 04:42 PM   #2
travelingman
90% chance of shit

travelingman is popular on this boardtravelingman is popular on this boardtravelingman is popular on this boardtravelingman is popular on this boardtravelingman is popular on this board
Default Re: I've been Born Again.

Thread forecast:

90% chance of shitblizzard
travelingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 04:47 PM   #3
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Not a chance, Spurs are winning the chip this year.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 04:49 PM   #4
TheMarkMadsen
Repped

TheMarkMadsen has an OK reputation so far

People who become born again and find God usually do so because they've found that mortals won't talk to them and are tired of their shit
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 04:54 PM   #5
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:00 PM   #6
FiveRings
Banned

FiveRings has an OK reputation so far

Good for you OP. Too bad Christianity and every other religion in history is a made up pile of horsesh*t with no evidence to back it up. Do some research and you'll clearly see that it's a load of sh*t. I was raised Christian and when I found out the truth I was not happy that I had been lied to all my life.

I do not understand why someone not conditioned and indoctrinated from birth like me would latch on to such ridiculous nonsense, but I can only guess that you are terrified of death and want to find a way to escape the inevitable. You can't. No matter what nonsense you choose to believe to make you feel better about death, you're going to be worm food one day and there's nothing you can do about it. Accept death as it is. It's not so bad. I don't even really see it as a negative. You won't exist any longer so no negative experiences can be had. It will be just like before you were born. It won't be a bother to you whatsoever. Sorry, but your Heaven is make-belief. A fairytale
FiveRings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:09 PM   #7
Duderonomy
Nothing but NETS

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
Not a chance, Spurs are winning the chip this year.
No way, God reached out last year to make sure it wouldn't happen.
Old 09-20-2013, 05:25 PM   #8
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Good for you son! Make God proud doing them good deeds!
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:11 PM   #9
Jameerthefear
Loli lover

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

congrats man
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:50 PM   #10
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duderonomy
No way, God reached out last year to make sure it wouldn't happen.

Jesus' debt to Ray Allen is now paid in full. Now all the Spurs have to do is overcome Bron's Faustian bargain.
Old 09-20-2013, 07:51 PM   #11
Duderonomy
Nothing but NETS

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
Jesus' debt to Ray Allen is now paid in full. Now all the Spurs have to do is overcome Bron's Faustian bargain.
Unless Duncan repents and starts liking women it ain't happening.
Old 09-20-2013, 08:18 PM   #12
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

that's wassup bro
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:21 PM   #13
HarryCallahan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duderonomy
Unless Duncan repents and starts liking women it ain't happening.

Duncan is Eric Draven now dawg. Brought back to right wrongs, and avenge himself upon those who caused his injustice.
Old 09-21-2013, 02:41 AM   #14
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59

For you? Yes.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 02:54 AM   #15
gigantes
‪ ‪

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

what is the biggest change in your life, now that you've found religion? the fact that you can take so much comfort in christ and god...?

any good principles you want to share?
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: