Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-20-2013, 04:50 PM   #1
Electric Slide
Banned

Electric Slide is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default White people, do you get mad seeing white girls with a different race?

do any of these pictures rustle your jimmies?

Electric Slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 04:59 PM   #2
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has not been impressing people
Default Re: White people, do you get mad seeing white girls with a different race?

How about this one:

tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:00 PM   #3
Electric Slide
Banned

Electric Slide is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: White people, do you get mad seeing white girls with a different race?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33
How about this one:

Victoria Justice is part Puerto Rican though.
Electric Slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:00 PM   #4
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not at all, I like to change it up too. Life is like a box of chocolates baby.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:02 PM   #5
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

Nah, black people usually take all the white trash whales anyways.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:03 PM   #6
OldSkoolball#52
Banned

OldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputation

Well, Ill admit it can bother me a little bit if I'm dating the girl at the time.

But otherwise its allgood.
OldSkoolball#52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:07 PM   #7
Le Shaqtus
#UCF #ChargeOn

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Love is love, regardless of race

Or sexuality for that matter.
Le Shaqtus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:13 PM   #8
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's humans with other species that bother me. Can't stand to see a man blowing a dolphin, or a chick get rammed by a horse.

Shit bothers me, stick to your kind, inferior mammals!
macmac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:16 PM   #9
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
It's humans with other species that bother me. Can't stand to see a man blowing a dolphin, or a chick get rammed by a horse.

that one is not so bad....
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:24 PM   #10
FiveRings
Banned

FiveRings has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33
How about this one:

Gotta say I've never been mad until just now seeing this pic

I love my Nickelodean and Disney girls and seeing Lebron with one of them does get me a little mad. Thanks for turning me into a racist
FiveRings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:30 PM   #11
OldSkoolball#52
Banned

OldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputation

Quote:

This is really close minded and judgemental bro.
OldSkoolball#52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:52 PM   #12
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

it's absolutely amazing to me that that actually happened

there are very few humans on this planet that even get to swim or work dolphins...I mean like a few hundred or something...it's not like a dog or even a horse where just about everyone has had some alone time with.

and yet one of the few men that works at a damn Sea World had the desire to suck a dolphin's dck once he got some alone time with it....and film it too!...like I guess he knew it was a special occasion so he need a tape of it to jerk off to later...

what...the...****

that dolphin must think humans are really weird...thought he was going to get some tuna meat for doing a few back flips and he ended up getting a damn blow job instead...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:59 PM   #13
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:10 PM   #14
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i love white girls
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:16 PM   #15
MavsSuperFan
NBA rookie of the year

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

Nope

only times I get mad is if the girl I was with cheated on me/left me for another guy. But race would be irrelevant in that scenario. I dont think my girl cheating on me with a white guy would be any better.

I have been jealous of a girl I like being with someone else as well.

Dudes that get angry at women who they dont know at all, being with another person makes no sense to me. What is the logic here? Even if she wasnt with him, she probably wouldn't be with you.

Quote:

fvck you bigot
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: