Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-21-2013, 04:44 PM   #61
MavsSuperFan
NBA rookie of the year

MavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputation
Default Re: White people, do you get mad seeing white girls with a different race?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo

can someone explain to me why i am aroused by this???

Why britney spears got to have all the luck :'( #ilovesnoop
MavsSuperFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 04:49 PM   #62
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: White people, do you get mad seeing white girls with a different race?

Quote:

because snoop dogg?
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 04:50 PM   #63
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

He's about to pop that cooch right at center court in front everyone in broad daylight...

maybe that arouses you
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 05:00 PM   #64
HeatFanSince88
I hit open 5-footers

HeatFanSince88 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHeatFanSince88 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
i hate it when i see asian girls with white guys. 1 the white guy is inferior to his own breed so he has to down grade. 2, asian girl thinks she is too good for her own breed and goes to an inferior white guy. both think they are winning but they are not!

lol......

Why would the asians be considered inferior? Can you imagine the backlash if someone said that blacks are inferior?

Anyway I look down on anyone that gets in interracial relationships. It shows you have no pride in your identify and most likely have a beta mentality.. Muhamad Ali says it best. "Its nature to want to be with your own".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ek0IWmqTqM
HeatFanSince88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 05:37 PM   #65
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Didn't you say you're Pakistani? From my experiences Pakistanis are some of the most anti interracial and borderline racists out there.

I have alot of Pakistani friends and alot of them tell me stories how their parents will disown them if they consider dating/marrying outside their race. Then they bring up arranged marriages lol

Umm.. I'm Paki-American, but wtf does that have to do with me? Because you know of racist Pakistanis, it means I must be racist, too? So I'm guessing because you know athletic black people, they must all be athletic, right? Every Asian must be great at math because your Asian classmates excelled in school, huh?
I was born & raised in the USA.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 05:47 PM   #66
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Umm.. I'm Paki-American, but wtf does that have to do with me? Because you know of racist Pakistanis, it means I must be racist, too? So I'm guessing because you know athletic black people, they must all be athletic, right? Every Asian must be great at math because your Asian classmates excelled in school, huh?
I was born & raised in the USA.

Well...yes and yes.

BUT I actually dated a Pakistani girl for a while. Her mom liked me and her dad just kind of kept an angry silence around me lol. But one for two ain't bad
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:24 PM   #67
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodlum Science
You've been making these racist comments for years now, yet you claim you never do. Truly fucking pathetic; you racist piece of shit.

Man you're a tool. That isn't racist at all dude. Get over yourself. It's like saying white people smell like wet dog.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:06 PM   #68
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

There are probably more black girls upset about this scenario than there are white guys.

I know personally some black girls who have basically said as much. They feel like they're just a temporary girlfriend for their black boyfriend until he can "upgrade" to a white girl.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:30 PM   #69
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That happens all the time in Puerto Rico, black people marrying white people. It is just on the US where that is a big deal. Heck I never had a girlfriend who wasn't black. The lightest was a brown skin girl, like the stereotype of Americans seem to have about Mexicans.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:12 PM   #70
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Take a joke buddy.
Classic defense, you've been joking about this shit before you even lost your virginity. It can only be a joke for so long.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:19 AM   #71
Flash31
Local High School Star

Flash31 is a pretty well-respected posterFlash31 is a pretty well-respected posterFlash31 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatFanSince88
lol......

Why would the asians be considered inferior? Can you imagine the backlash if someone said that blacks are inferior?

Anyway I look down on anyone that gets in interracial relationships. It shows you have no pride in your identify and most likely have a beta mentality.. Muhamad Ali says it best. "Its nature to want to be with your own".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ek0IWmqTqM

Wow Such a racist post from you and the guy you quoted

You make heat fans,no you make people that associate with you look bad

Inferior,Your Own Kind,No Pride in Your Identity

Did you grow up in the 50s and 60s or are yall just inherently racist bc
you gotta stick to your own kind

I didnt know Caucasias,Asians,Latinos,Africans,Middle Eastern
where different species or kinds but hey

Wonder what kind of racist crap yall spew at somebody whos biracial or multiracial and considers themselves that

Let me guess you do the 1960s and before one drop rule
or ya call them a traitor to their own kind,insult his/her families

yeah just stop

Its 2013,the US isnt the only country and even then
I suggest ya look Around

Anybody thats judging a relationship on race rather than customs,culture,whatever is Racist especially if its another persons relationship and youre solely hating bc of race

Whys it matter to you,does it affect you in any way shape form,NO
you just apparently dont like their kind

You prefer dating white,black,asian girls whatever
but to say stick to your kind,and hate somebody for having a relationship thats NOT based on race and has nothing to do with it

WOW,just stop
this isnt 1960 its 2013

apparently yall didnt get that
Flash31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 05:17 AM   #72
senelcoolidge
College star

senelcoolidge has not been impressing people

Doesn't bother me a bit. It's not like two guys holding hands, now that's bullshit . Male/female..doesn't matter the color.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 05:23 AM   #73
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way

It doesn't bother me.

I'm black though and I would care if a white dude was with a black............ unless she looked like Megan Good.

But really though love is love
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 05:27 AM   #74
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:

I'm not really sure why you got a hard on for this

It's kinda disgusting cause Snoop is like in his 50s and she just licking his facial hair.

Maybe you're a cuckold type of guy ...... no disrespect a lot guys like that kind of stuff
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:45 PM   #75
riseagainst
Lebron fan

riseagainst has decent reputationriseagainst has decent reputation

white women love dat BBC.
riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: