Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-20-2013, 06:21 PM   #1
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation
Angry Clubs are a waste of time and money

My God! I think I'm done with clubs and strip clubs.

It's just a big waste of time and money.

I'm gonna get GTA V and just chill at home with the ole lady from now on.

I'm starting to hate liquor also. That next day feeling is getting worse and worse for me.

I don't see how people drink and club every other day.

How do you guys feel about the club scene?
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:24 PM   #2
OldSkoolball#52
Banned

OldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Clubs are a waste of time and money

Strip clubs are a huge waste of money.

Regular clubs are fun. Except when the music blows which these days is almost always.
OldSkoolball#52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:27 PM   #3
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52
Strip clubs are a huge waste of money.

Regular clubs are fun. Except when the music blows which these days is almost always.

Regular clubs are but I have a problem with spending too much money
Old 09-20-2013, 06:30 PM   #4
OldSkoolball#52
Banned

OldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
Regular clubs are but I have a problem with spending too much money

Sounds like ur problem is not makin enough money
OldSkoolball#52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:35 PM   #5
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

You're 15 years old
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:46 PM   #6
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52
Sounds like ur problem is not makin enough money

That too but I think my problem is liquor and clubs. If I cut those out then I would be good with the money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
You're 15 years old

Yeah man those teen clubs be jumping my guy
Old 09-20-2013, 06:47 PM   #7
KobesFinger
Laker Gang

KobesFinger is popular on this boardKobesFinger is popular on this boardKobesFinger is popular on this boardKobesFinger is popular on this boardKobesFinger is popular on this board

I don't drink when I go out. Half the time I don't even pre-drink because I enjoy dancing with girls and can do so while sober. It is what you make of it. If you go with a bunch of your boys with the mindset "I'm smashing tonight", you may still have a good time but if you don't hit then it will be a let down. You also need to find places with your types of music. I've just moved to university in an area with very few black people so the music here isn't my taste.
KobesFinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 02:53 AM   #8
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Superficial, loud, testosterone packed, and overpriced.

Some have some pretty cool effects though and of course if you connect with someone that's always nice.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:07 AM   #9
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

christian1923 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

If you don't have VIP and bottle service then **** clubs.
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 01:20 PM   #10
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

I rarely go to clubs. I much prefer to sit at a local bar within bike riding distance and shoot pool. Cheap, no cover fee, no cab fare, and I'm pretty good at pool so I'll make a dollar last a long time.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 01:28 PM   #11
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian1923

kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 01:36 PM   #12
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

i agree
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 01:43 PM   #13
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That's because yawl go to drink, dance, and see sexy chicks. I go to sell product, so I personally thank clubs for helping me tax n!ggas on work and get my reup + more in a matter of 2 hours.

Selling Molly's is somethin I'm bout to hop back on. Because the music industry has been making them very popular and too many ppl be wantin them. If its not capsule, den dey want da crystal, and even the blues and purples.

Op, just by some bud or somethin and go to the club and flip. I'd advise you to stay strapped though.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 02:10 PM   #14
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
My God! I think I'm done with clubs and strip clubs.

It's just a big waste of time and money.

I'm gonna get GTA V and just chill at home with the ole lady from now on.

I'm starting to hate liquor also. That next day feeling is getting worse and worse for me.

I don't see how people drink and club every other day.

How do you guys feel about the club scene?
Why would you go to a club if you have an old lady? Clubs are for hollerin at broads. I never heard anybody say they like hanging out in small,dark, dirty ass rooms with too many people, with the music too loud and the alcohol 37x more expensive than anywhere else.
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 03:33 PM   #15
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian1923

Lookin at your profile you turned 21 on July 6 of this year

So you've had what, 6 weekends where you were even ALLOWED in real clubs, knowing damn well that there's no 21 year olds filling up the VIP section of New York spots. You probably stand in line for 90 minutes, get in, get bodied around for 15 minutes then go back outside, lean up against a building and start talkin about what an epic night it was.

Get the flying hell out of here talkin about you don't go unless you're VIP
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: