Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-18-2013, 02:55 AM   #1
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default DayZ

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/day.../1100-6416768/

The standalone game is finally out on Steam, albeit in early access alpha. Sure, there are some bugs, but considering its status right now, the game actually runs reasonably smooth.

I've not played the DayZ arma mod for a long time so I've pretty much forgotten how to play, but it's such an awesome and unique gaming experience. I'm a big fan of sandbox games where you basically choose what you want to do and where you go, whether you slay other people or team up with them etc. Highly recommended.

Last edited by ukballer : 12-18-2013 at 08:06 AM.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 02:17 PM   #2
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: DayZ

have you played rust?
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 04:52 PM   #3
magnax1
I can change my title

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I played it the first two months it was out as a mod, and it was fantastic, but then hackers and shitty maps that messed with the gameplay crept in and I haven't played since. Still going to try the Stand Alone though.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 02:02 PM   #4
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
have you played rust?

Not yet, but some of my friends are really enjoying it, so I'll probably try it soon.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 02:39 PM   #5
intrinsic
Local High School Star

intrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
have you played rust?

Friend was playing it today

[12:34] <@tgm519> so i just tired Rust
[12:34] <@tgm519> i killed a wolf
[12:34] <@tgm519> then ate some raw chicken meat, which poisoned me and i died
[12:37] <@seahole> did the chicken meat come from the wolf?
[12:37] <@tgm519> yes it did

Later:

[13:19] <@tgm519> so i built a house
[13:20] <@tgm519> then walked outside it and there was a bear just chilling there
[13:20] <@tgm519> so i tried to kill it with my rock
[13:20] <@tgm519> gg

Lol. I'm sold.
intrinsic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: