Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-21-2013, 03:01 PM   #16
Le Shaqtus
#UCF #ChargeOn

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I would bang Miley Cyrus without thinking twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
Yall n!ggas really gonna act like you turn down pussy on a regular basis?

Every day.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 03:20 PM   #17
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Honestly I turn it down pretty damn often. And I don't even mean that in a "I got women comin at me non-stop and I have my pick" way. I mean I just don't do casual sex all like that and I never have.

I'm not tryin to end up bein somebodys baby daddy like every other black guy in his mid 20s. I know condoms, birth control blah blah blah...but at this point I got enough to worry about without gettin some random chick pregnant. Every guy that's got a kid with a woman he's not actually with said at one point "I'm usin a condom I don't got anything to worry about", but that shit fails way too often.

So I mean honestly if I'm not in a relationship odds are I'm not gonna be f*ckin anyone just for the hell of it. So I guess you could say I turn down casual sex pretty consistently. I've lost a lotta friends over it lol...trust me girls are just as shallow when it comes to sex as guys are

/rant
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 03:48 PM   #18
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No question I would.
Rough deep throating would occur and with any luck, she'd never sing again from the damage I'd do in there.

Everybody wins.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 03:52 PM   #19
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I wouldn't be surprised if she falls into pr0n one day soon
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 05:38 PM   #20
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Honestly I turn it down pretty damn often. And I don't even mean that in a "I got women comin at me non-stop and I have my pick" way. I mean I just don't do casual sex all like that and I never have.

I'm not tryin to end up bein somebodys baby daddy like every other black guy in his mid 20s. I know condoms, birth control blah blah blah...but at this point I got enough to worry about without gettin some random chick pregnant. Every guy that's got a kid with a woman he's not actually with said at one point "I'm usin a condom I don't got anything to worry about", but that shit fails way too often.

So I mean honestly if I'm not in a relationship odds are I'm not gonna be f*ckin anyone just for the hell of it. So I guess you could say I turn down casual sex pretty consistently. I've lost a lotta friends over it lol...trust me girls are just as shallow when it comes to sex as guys are

/rant
I wish my wifey was that shallow
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:14 PM   #21
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

/rant
I am the same way as you. I actually turn down pvssy just because the girl wanted to have sex with me pretty bad and I didn't want to because I saw her as a friend.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:25 PM   #22
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

/rant

If women wanted to **** me looked like they were straight out of hades. I would reject them too.

Rejecting a borderline 5/10 doesn't count brah.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:26 PM   #23
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
I am the same way as you. I actually turn down pvssy just because the girl wanted to have sex with me pretty bad and I didn't want to because I saw her as a friend.

5/10 don't count brah. There's no attraction that why you didn't want to shag her.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:27 PM   #24
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

I got a venereal disease just thinking about it.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:15 AM   #25
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

id get her tested first but sure
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:26 AM   #26
sick_brah07
National High School Star

sick_brah07 has decent reputationsick_brah07 has decent reputation

yes id hit it with a sack of potatos
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:58 AM   #27
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

n00bie is considered somewhat cooln00bie is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

Honestly, if you won't turn down that pusy after watching that vid, you a dirty motherfacker.

You telling me if you see a chick naked in a construction site, playing in the dirt. Licking & sitting on wrecking balls & hammers, you'd tap that shit?!!?

That's the same level as ****ing a dirty bum on the street.

n00bie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:12 PM   #28
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bie
Honestly, if you won't turn down that pusy after watching that vid, you a dirty motherfacker.

You telling me if you see a chick naked in a construction site, playing in the dirt. Licking & sitting on wrecking balls & hammers, you'd tap that shit?!!?

That's the same level as ****ing a dirty bum on the street.

She aint really hanging out in construction sites, f*ckin hammers an shit b.
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:50 PM   #29
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
131,000,000 views in 11 days. Jesus christ...

Like someone said, say what you will about the girl but she knows how to market herself

She has Brittney Spears manager. Nuff said, the same thing he did with Spears he is doing with Cyrus.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:47 PM   #30
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
She has Brittney Spears manager. Nuff said, the same thing he did with Spears he is doing with Cyrus.

She was a Hoo-Ah before this manager, she's been a Hoo-Ah since she was fourteen. I wish Ralph Cifaretto would smash her head against a rail. Hoo-Ah.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: