Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 09-21-2013, 12:56 AM   #1
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default what's your goal and motivation now?

My goal right now is to destroy my former teammates who didn't invite me in their basketball team. I am also planning to win the MVP Award and the championship as the number one option.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:32 AM   #2
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: what's your goal and motivation now?

To start on my 2nd year team in school.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 02:57 PM   #3
mr beast
BEAST

mr beast has no real reputation yet.

continue to win championships

play with and against better players to move onto next level of competition
mr beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:57 AM   #4
mugiwara
High School Starter

mugiwara is a pretty well-respected postermugiwara is a pretty well-respected postermugiwara is a pretty well-respected poster

Recover from my ACL injury and Dunk a Basketball.
mugiwara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:19 AM   #5
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I actually want to dunk a basketball. Nothing else at the moment.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:54 AM   #6
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My goal is to fully recover from my back-to-back ankle sprains and re-establish my basketball condition.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:10 PM   #7
Jyap9675
True Point Guard

Jyap9675 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
My goal right now is to destroy my former teammates who didn't invite me in their basketball team. I am also planning to win the MVP Award and the championship as the number one option.

haha nice goal! this should motivate you heaps and will be worth it once you see their faces.

Goal now is to get stronger, I lost so much weight and strength during my honours year at Uni. I still want to get better using my left hand and pro-hops.

Besides that I want to keep my jump-shot and floaters in check, because it seems like I lose a lot of rhythm from these whenever I haven't played for a while and it really frustrates me
Jyap9675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 01:50 AM   #8
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

My goal is to play as hard as I can every game and not take plays off. I don't care what happens other than that... but if I have a solid game stat wise on top of that then I'm really happy
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:20 AM   #9
mugiwara
High School Starter

mugiwara is a pretty well-respected postermugiwara is a pretty well-respected postermugiwara is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23

Can i hear more? love the passion.
mugiwara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 12:07 AM   #10
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugiwara
Can i hear more? love the passion.

I am wearing my Michael Jordan jersey when i wrote it,

Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 12:38 PM   #11
duskovujosevic
Asphalt GODS

duskovujosevic has not been impressing people

developing floater into reliable weapon. baby sky hook as well. and work on conditionig
duskovujosevic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 07:09 AM   #12
domaboy
Can barely lace up my sneakers

domaboy has an OK reputation so far

To change my life, and ultimately make it in basketball.
Short term: Dunk, 90% FT, and get good handles
domaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:15 AM   #13
scm5
Decent college freshman

scm5 has an OK reputation so far

To get our first win as a team this season. Something is just not clicking with us.
scm5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 04:49 PM   #14
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

goal: dunk with two hands for the first time in 3 years.

put a one hander down on Sunday been working on my upper body strength to help me get the two handers, I get high enough just too weak once im up there, keep back rimming it
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:23 PM   #15
01amberfirewv
Serious playground baller

01amberfirewv has an OK reputation so far

I am getting older and play pick-up with a 15-20 guys who were mostly good highschool players and a few college players. I didn't play organized basketball but I want to compete with or be better than the guys I play with. There are days when I feel like I've accomplished this and others when I feel like I'm no where near it. I guess my other goal would be to become more consistent.
01amberfirewv is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: