Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-21-2013, 07:27 PM   #1
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default What teams do you root against ?

Notre dame football

Duke basketball

Any team Jim harbough coaches
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 07:28 PM   #2
Jameerthefear
Thanks Jameer! (04-14)

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What teams do you root against ?

Miami.
New England.
Alabama.
Pittsburg Steelers
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 07:34 PM   #3
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Texas Longhorns in all sports.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:01 PM   #4
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Miami.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 11:33 AM   #5
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

dal, to the point that I haven't capitalized the name of the city in 30+ years and won't even write out the whole thing. In verbal communication, I refer to them only as "them".
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:05 PM   #6
Le Shaqtus
The Old Lion

Le Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation here

USF Bulls.

FSU Seminoles.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:08 PM   #7
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Boston Red Sox
Boston Celtics

I would root for a team of serial killers if they played against the Red Sox.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:15 PM   #8
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Boston Red Sox
Boston Celtics

I would root for a team of serial killers if they played against the Red Sox.
I despise all 4 boston teams
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:29 PM   #9
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The only team I actually dislike is the Montreal Canadians, besides them I couldn't care less how other teams are doing compared to mine.

I don't see the need to root against a particular team when I could just be cheering for my own team. If my team gets knocked out of the playoffs or just is shit all season long, I'll keep watching their games but at the same time follow other teams and players I like.

Obviously if my team is fighting for a playoff spot or the top pick i'll be cheering for losses/wins for the teams they are competing with.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:30 PM   #10
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Red Bull F1 team
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:30 PM   #11
DonD13
BasedTom's Mistress

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

packers
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:32 PM   #12
Shade8780
Cavs fan since 1887

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lakers
Jets
Tottenham
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:51 PM   #13
scott0326
National High School Star

scott0326 has decent reputationscott0326 has decent reputation

Ravens, Browns, Bengals, Duke, Lakers, Yankees
scott0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: