Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-22-2013, 01:12 AM   #1
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Ridiculousness

Anyone here watch this? Is it any good? I heard it's funny

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ridicul...28TV_series%29
MadeFromDust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:14 AM   #2
OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Banned

OJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Ridiculousness

It's just another one of those Viral video shows we see so much of on TV. Rob does make it a bit more entertaining though, I sometimes watch it when nothing's on.
OJ SIMPSON 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:58 AM   #3
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

It's the best out of viral video shows I have seen. They have guest celebrities and just the general hosts of the show are awesome.
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:03 AM   #4
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Only seen the episode with Tyler and Taco. Terrible show.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:06 AM   #5
Budadiiii
Budadiiii

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here

un-funny garbage IMO. Rob wearing out his welcome, I think we've had enough of the guy..
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:59 AM   #6
Bless Mathews
Fucc Darrell Bevell!!!

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Just watch it ...Smh

No need to research as if picking your next phone or some shit

Smh

All you haters hatin though. My 7 year old loves it. We watch it together. If you can't laugh and enjoy the show, you got disgruntlement issues. Straight up.

Host is a funny corny white dude. Smh. Haters that need to feel a ***** on here. Dayum.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:49 AM   #7
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I watch it sometimes. I just dislike his commenting with his group. I prefer tosh.O he's funnier,
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: