Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-23-2013, 05:17 AM   #31
TheReturn
Rnbizzle 2.0

TheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Can anyone point to a real news site that claims 70% of Syrians support Assad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Your stupidity and ignorance gets more obvious day after day, you're a naive and ignorant person.

My points about the current regime has nothing to do with the US. The US will never actually help Iran, they had no problem with their coup to overthrow democracy but actually helping out when help is needed is something that won't happen. When the Iranians demonstrated against the regime they were abused, beaten and killed but no help could be found, not even any support of any kind.

An attack on Iran would only kill civilians and we've seen how it looks when the US invades countries a la Iraq. And again, my point about the Primie minister and about the extreme fundings the US were behind in the war between Iran and Iraq showcases what I'm writing.

Obviously you didn't get the context of what I just wrote, it's not about Mosaddegh, it's about the fact that your beloved country has been abusing Iran for decades. You can't bully a country time after time and expect that they won't try to defend themself.

And if you're worried of terrorism, Saudi Arabia is where you should look at. You never give them a mention because they're an ally of the US, which also proves your ignorance and how biased you are.
It's so obvious you're trying to sound much smarter/more informed then you actually are. Stop throwing personal insults and just put up some facts.
TheReturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:34 AM   #33
TheReturn
Rnbizzle 2.0

TheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Can anyone point to a real news site that claims 70% of Syrians support Assad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
It's obvious that you have a hard time reading.

The facts are in this thread and he couldn't reply to the context of it, he cherry picked it and didn't reply to the actual point I was making. He's the master of it.
I'm not even involved in the debate, I'm just looking at the way you argue, which is sort of childish.
TheReturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:22 AM   #34
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
I would also like if Iran's proposal to give up nuclear weapons was truthful.

Iran doesn't have Nukes buddy. Even BiBi says they're "Three months away" that three months started about 20years ago though...
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:28 AM   #35
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
KevinNYC is Jay Carney's ISH account.

Actually, I'm Robert Gibbs, I got forced out with Axlerod.

Also Jay Carney is terrible, that's a hard job and it's hard to look good in it, but He looks like he passing a kidney stone

Also, people who post the latest nonsense from right wing blogs, like you did on Warren Buffett on Obamacare, shouldn't throw stones.

Quote:
You would have backed Larry Summers a week ago..

No Way. I'm team Brooksley Born.

Last edited by KevinNYC : 09-23-2013 at 09:42 AM.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:35 AM   #36
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan

Iran doesn't have Nukes buddy. Even BiBi says they're "Three months away" that three months started about 20years ago though...

I was referring to the new Iranian President's new openness to diplomacy.

I should have said their nuclear weapons program which they clearly do have.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 05:45 PM   #37
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
I was referring to the new Iranian President's new openness to diplomacy.

I should have said their nuclear weapons program which they clearly do have.

There isn't as much clarity as you claim. Iran doesn't necessarily want nuclear weapons, that would be counter-intuitive. They want a deterrent from Israeli and American military strikes which Nukes are not, in fact if Iran ever got close they would be bombed. They want the means and ability to make nukes quickly should the need arise, which would be a truly effective deterrent, can't invade them for weapons they don't have, if you do invade they will make those weapons. That's their ideal scenario.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:36 PM   #38
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturn
I'm not even involved in the debate, I'm just looking at the way you argue, which is sort of childish.
What do you expect from fat obnoxious taliban that tries too hard to be normal.

actually he made some really valid point about Iran
fiddy is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: