Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-22-2013, 04:08 AM   #1
iTare
I lay up my airballs!

iTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Should i fight him?

Some guy wants to fight me because his girlfriend sucked my dick...
i dont wanna have to fight him because of a damn girl, what should i do?
iTare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:12 AM   #2
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Should i fight him?

Don't fight him unless he did you wrong. He should be fighting his girlfriend. Let that be known, as a lesson, that you don't mess with other people's girl unless you didn't know.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:13 AM   #3
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Don't fight him, you've already won. Just be happy that you got your d!ck sucked and forget about it.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:17 AM   #4
Brunch@Five
College superstar

Brunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputation

is he the kinda guy that will follow you somewhere and beat you up with his posse?
Brunch@Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:21 AM   #5
iTare
I lay up my airballs!

iTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunch@Five
is he the kinda guy that will follow you somewhere and beat you up with his posse?
I dont even know the guy, he's out of high school.
Old 09-22-2013, 04:24 AM   #6
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTare

High school kid? Then yes, he will bring a posse.
Old 09-22-2013, 04:24 AM   #7
Brunch@Five
College superstar

Brunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputation

Quote:

well then ignore him
Brunch@Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:25 AM   #8
iTare
I lay up my airballs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
High school kid? Then yes, he will bring a posse.
Dude is like 20 years old. I am 18
Old 09-22-2013, 04:29 AM   #9
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Dude is like 20 years old. I am 18

Probably best if you avoid him because most likely he will kick your @ss.

The difference between 18 and 20 is pretty big especially in how mature they are. He's been out messing with adults where you just became one.
Old 09-22-2013, 04:38 AM   #10
iTare
I lay up my airballs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Probably best if you avoid him because most likely he will kick your @ss.

The difference between 18 and 20 is pretty big especially in how mature they are. He's been out messing with adults where you just became one.

I think I have a decent chance but you're probably right.
Old 09-22-2013, 04:42 AM   #11
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

There's no reason for you to fight him anyway. Your d!ck was in his girls mouth. You won.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:14 AM   #12
sick_brah07
Local High School Star

sick_brah07 has decent reputationsick_brah07 has decent reputation

or maybe ask him if he wants to suck your dick to, you never know he could just be jelly bro
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:17 AM   #13
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I call BS. There is no sex in Utah.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:20 AM   #14
sick_brah07
Local High School Star

sick_brah07 has decent reputationsick_brah07 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
I call BS. There is no sex in Utah.

exactly, just ask J Stockton
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:08 AM   #15
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Don't because if he gets the upper hand, he's prolly gonna castrate you and place yur gonads in a jar to send to his girl. Beware.
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: